My Mum and Dad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie Finch

Registered Shopper
Birmingham origingally from Telford in Shropshire
Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on much but due to circumstances which are personal I haven't been able to get internet. A year ago on Wednesday 19th February I lost the most precious thing in my life my dear beloved mum who I miss so very much. Also it will be my dad's birthday on 21st February this year if he had lived he would have been 71.

I love you both and miss you both so very very very much. Its hard but hopefully your very proud of me.:sad:

Julie xx

Hi Julie.
Sorry that you have these anniversaries coming up especially as it is such a cold and wet time of the year. Take care of yourself and roll on the spring.

Dear Julie. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling sad. You have been going through the worst and it will take time before you think you can be normal again. Don't worry about not posting much. You know where we are.

So sorry for your loss, take care of yourself, I am sure your parents are proud of you, I bet they wish they could be there to tell you just how much! ms x

Hi Julie, I thought I hadn't spotted you posting for a long while. I lost my parents; Dad 24 years ago and mum 7 and those significant dates still catch me feeling their loss. What's sad to me is the fact that apart from my mum's sister (87 and suffering memory loss after a stroke) my brother, sister and I are the only living people who really knew who they were, so I've made the effort to keep in touch with my cousins.

My mother-out-law has her petty family feuds and they infuriate me because she'll one day regret cutting people out of our lives. No one says we have to like all our family all the time but my word there's plenty of missed chances to talk to them while they're here and once they're gone you realise all the stuff you meant to say to them and it's too late.

Be proud and thankful for who there were, and the part they played in making you the person you are, and as others have said, be kind to yourself. xxx

Julie I daresay your parents will be very proud of you. You have coped wonderfully and it`s normal to feel the loss of a loved one forever but coping with that loss does get easier. They are never forgotten and they know it. I don`t know your beliefs but I honestly believe they watch over us and are near us and yes they miss us as much as we miss them.
Both my parents have gone, and also my first husband but they leave footprints through our lives which we can see, feel and follow.

I am so sorry that you have been through such a sad time and I send you my love.

xxx

Latest posts

Back