Last night's Deal of the Day - fruit tress :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
I actually had to turn the tv off last night during Peter Simon's show, it was making me laugh out loud and I was in stitches so much I couldn't actually get to sleep. The fruit guest, Matt Wright, well known from Ideal World, had his usual horrible, nasally voice, churning out the same schpeel from the last time he sold these trees on IW. (For those that didn't know, Matt Wrights Dad was one of the initial founders/owners of Ideal World) Anyhoo, Peter kept making error after error and Matt was correcting him quite skillfully; then we get the, not only of the tree, not only of the fruit, not only of the spring......... I can't listen now with any amount of seriousness as I am waiting for the 'not only', its so so funny. Matt innocently gurgled out "and in no time at all you'll be picking your very own plums". I have tv on in the bedroom to help me get to sleep, but with last night's offering I was honestly laughing out loud. I can only hope I get to see the last showing of the deal of the day and I hope it is with Peter. he has become a working parody of himself, not only of the stumbling, not only of the delicate, not only of the........ Delicious!!!

Latest posts

Back