Links of London

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When the LOL show was aired recently, I ordered the jewellery icon of the month bracelet. It was £95.01 and on EP. I received an email from Links, offering a £20 voucher, to be used against a future purchase. You do have to spend £100, but you could use the discount against said bracelet. Unless you have ordered it because of the easy pay, or don't want another piece, it is a good offer. The Q does also have some good offers on LOL jewellery; the skulls bracelet is at a clearance price, whilst selling at full price at LOL. Swings and roundabouts, really.

Links of London also have an official outlet store on eBay and are doing freeP& P and 20%off when you spend more than £100 All the stock is brand new unused and comes directly from the links of London warehouse there is a great range of silver and gold charms as well as watches and jewellery on their eBay store but the feedback states that they don't always update the stock indicators so do check before buying.
I got the sweetie watch from Q for£250 then returned it as I got one from LOL on eBay for £116.Bargain!:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_59:

Maybe LOL are getting rid of all their excess stock I heard the sister brand Folli Follie are trying for more of a "high street" rather than " high End"market share. So perhaps the styles etc are undergoing an overhaul?

Latest posts

Back