Ceramic Pans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Any good? Presenter on is too ott and not giving me the info needed. Have switched off. Are they any good??

Sorry I can't give you an answer but I have been wondering exactly the same, I am reluctant to order as there has been so many negative posts about IW customer service on here over the years

I've ordered quite a few items from IW recently and they have arrived in a couple of days and in good condition. Last item arrived yesterday having been ordered on Friday afternoon (bio yoghurt)

The Ceracraft Pans are very good quality, my mum has used them for about 6 months now, her and my dad bought them from Asda separately and the offer what IW have got cost over 100 pounds at asda, think it is a case off, u get what you pay for

We don't have them but I know people with Ceracraft Pans. They are not to be confused with the cheaper alternatives that pop up on other channels, they are very good quality. The deal they are doing now is excellent value, I would have got them myself but we've already got relatively new, decent pans and need other things replacing more urgently!

I bought 2 pans and the info says not to put in dishwasher, you are supposed to keep them oiled after handwashing. The don't seem flat in the middle and food slips to outer edge. Have to be careful storing them to avoid chipping. And yes they do mark despite being told they wouldn't and eggs still stick. They seem to take ages to heat up - not supposed to heat empty so not best way to cook some foods and don't seem to brown food very well. I bought them to avoid having to use additional oil when cooking but the info leaflet says to keep oiling the pans so can't win. Not quite what I thought they would be.

I bought 2 pans and the info says not to put in dishwasher, you are supposed to keep them oiled after handwashing. The don't seem flat in the middle and food slips to outer edge. Have to be careful storing them to avoid chipping. And yes they do mark despite being told they wouldn't and eggs still stick. They seem to take ages to heat up - not supposed to heat empty so not best way to cook some foods and don't seem to brown food very well. I bought them to avoid having to use additional oil when cooking but the info leaflet says to keep oiling the pans so can't win. Not quite what I thought they would be.

I thought you were supposed to 'periodically' oil them, not regularly? I was also told they do take quite a while to heat up but that they retain the heat much better than traditional pans once heated.

As for dish washing I suppose the whole idea of them is that dish washing just isn't needed but without having personally tried them I don't know if that's true.

I'd buy them at the price IW are charging in this offer but I wouldn't pay full price for them, no chance!

They get to many negative comments for me ceramic has been used in electric heaters for a lifetime whether they are any good as pans is another matter.

I bought a large size Ceracraft pan last summer and thought it was great, but it has now started to stick. I have always used oil in the frying and always wash up by hand.

Latest posts

Back