bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
There are a core of presenters who I think Sit Up would never get rid of:

Sally Jaxx

Steve Macdonald

Mike Mason

Peter Simon

James Russell

Having a decent mix of products these 5 presenters can sell high volumes - whatever you may think of their methods. Sit Up would be cutting their nose off to spite their face if they were to get rid of any of these.

The ubiquitous Peter Sherlock being the beauty "expert" is another one who will be there til the bitter end.

IMHO Everybody else is vulnerable to the axe.

Last edited:
There are a core of presenters who I think Sit Up would never get rid of:

Sally Jaxx

Steve Macdonald

Mike Mason

Peter Simon

James Russell

Having a decent mix of products these 5 presenters can sell high volumes - whatever you may think of their methods. Sit Up would be cutting their nose off to spite their face if they were to get rid of any of these.

The ubiquitous Peter Sherlock being the beauty "expert" is another one who will be there til the bitter end.

IMHO Everybody else is vulnerable to the axe.

I suspect nobody is safe although I agree that the names on your list are probably OK, for now.

I think it's shysters to the fore, they're being as high pressure as ever. I predict all manner of compliance issues as they become more and more desperate.

Sally Jaxx ...Sally is ok in small doses

Steve Macdonald... Steve is a reasonably good presenter

Mike Mason... Del boy... but not as good... he couldn't sell me anything as I wouldn't trust him or his patter.

Peter Simon... I don't like anything about him, I can't find the off button fast enough whenever he appear.

James Russell... I can watch or not.

I would just keep three of the five above.

Hope they keep Paul Evers...he is a good comedy act. LOL

according to Wikipedia, there is a list of contracted presenters, i'm sure peter simon and sally jaxx are on that list.

I assume it will cost them more money to get rid of them than it would be in terms of liability in keeping them.

I would say Debbie Greenwood has got to be on the chopping block, she really is terrible, she's so unsuited to this channel.

Yeah I like Debbie but she is sooo out of place on Bid

Going on the presenters I wouldn't miss if they were given the boot are

Sally Jax, Paul Evers (sorry Kathy), Andrea, Caroline, Mark pocketsized Ryes, Justin swivelhips, Lisa Brash

I don't think there's any need for the assistants either but then I do like to watch Yolisa with Steve sometimes

Hard innit this sifting out the deadwood?

Yeah I like Debbie but she is sooo out of place on Bid

Going on the presenters I wouldn't miss if they were given the boot are

Sally Jax, Paul Evers (sorry Kathy), Andrea, Caroline, Mark pocketsized Ryes, Justin swivelhips, Lisa Brash

I don't think there's any need for the assistants either but then I do like to watch Yolisa with Steve sometimes

Hard innit this sifting out the deadwood?

Sifting out the deadwood?, please Momma. There's an old saying, sorting the wheat from the chaff.

You wouldn't manage to make a Loaf from these chaffs, in fact Schlock couldn't muster a Shreddie.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back