OMG! Peter Sherlock's latest makeover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
It's terrible! It makes him look very shifty indeed. I think it's the haircut. It makes him look like a wideboy you see at a dodgy market stall. :thinking:

It's terrible! It makes him look very shifty indeed. I think it's the haircut. It makes him look like a wideboy you see at a dodgy market stall. :thinking:

He looks like a predatory Timeshare Salesman in Marbella. All he needs is a pair of schnide D&G Sunglasses resting atop his head.

image.jpg

Gollum can't pronounce 'smell'. In fact I can't even type how he pronounces it.

Umm, What's coming out of his mouth? He is making no sense at all. And all the comparisons with high end perfumes. It's ridiculous.

Umm, What's coming out of his mouth? He is making no sense at all. And all the comparisons with high end perfumes. It's ridiculous.

Par for the course Greg, this man is an exceptional bullshitter.

If anyone will dig Sit-Up out of the hole they're in it will be Schlock. He's a natural.

Lop off one of his arms and he bleeds Laurelle Sexxy Shoo :mysmilie_19:

He's very good. Very good indeed.

He has something that most of the others don't, he's convincing. And I seriously doubt he learned that from Bid, I rather suspect he's had that talent all his life.

They should bottle him and in a better bottle than his ghastly Divine Decadence.

I hope the horrible perfumes the old ladies on the buses are not Oscar de la Renta. I sometimes find it hard not to throw-up from the vile stench... :puke:

I hope the horrible perfumes the old ladies on the buses are not Oscar de la Renta. I sometimes find it hard not to throw-up from the vile stench... :puke:

No Greg. That would be Divine Decadence.

It smells like a knicker drawer in Downton Abbey.

To be fair to him he never says or does anything that implys he thinks he is good looking.

Maybe not but I think if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

He's right up there with Katie Price in the self promotion stakes. I'd be surprised if he has major any self esteem issues.

I'd normally say 'and good for him' but not in this instance.

Maybe not but I think if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

He's right up there with Katie Price in the self promotion stakes. I'd be surprised if he has major any self esteem issues.

I'd normally say 'and good for him' but not in this instance.

i think it's more of a case of, if he wasn't on all the tine they would sell f#ck all

i think it's more of a case of, if he wasn't on all the tine they would sell f#ck all

He's the best they've got Mr Tom but I don't necessarily mean that as a compliment. He has usurped Dirty Peter for me.

He's unbelievable.

To be fair to him he never says or does anything that implys he thinks he is good looking.

Touche! (I have smacked my wrists):mysmilie_11: I don't think the hair cut is doing him any favours....lol

Touche! (I have smacked my wrists):mysmilie_11: I don't think the hair cut is doing him any favours....lol

I probably sounded more aggressive than i meant it. If anything his arrogance is about everything except his looks as he freely admits his botox was a stupid idea.

Latest posts

Back