Perfume pete

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Docswife

Registered Shopper
What exactly is Peter Sherlocks qualifications? What do you need to study to become a fragrance expert? Just because you work behind a perfume counter, irrespective of the name of the shop, it surely doesn't qualify you to put yourself forward as an expert! I laugh at how all the presenters look up to Peters superior knowledge as if none of them ever knew perfume existed til they met him! It's almost as if they wouldn't dare put any fragrance on without peters approval! Mind you, he did dress people for the oscars when he was a stylist......:mysmilie_13:

What exactly is Peter Sherlocks qualifications? What do you need to study to become a fragrance expert? Just because you work behind a perfume counter, irrespective of the name of the shop, it surely doesn't qualify you to put yourself forward as an expert! I laugh at how all the presenters look up to Peters superior knowledge as if none of them ever knew perfume existed til they met him! It's almost as if they wouldn't dare put any fragrance on without peters approval! Mind you, he did dress people for the oscars when he was a stylist......:mysmilie_13:

How long have you got? :giggle:

Whatever he decides they are.

I think Peter's real talent lies in his quite extraordinary ability to market himself as anything he so chooses.

He's brilliant at it.

It was at Peters suggestion that JPD made oud.....his name must carry some weight in the world of fragrance

It was at Peters suggestion that JPD made oud.....his name must carry some weight in the world of fragrance

Was it also Peter's suggestion that they completely ripped off Tom Ford's Oud fragrance?

image.jpgimage.jpg

They do lookalike those fragrances.

Oh they certainly do Adam, they have done for ages. And not just fragrances either.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The good news is that Peter Sherlock's fragrances don't look like anything you'll find in a Department Store, on the contrary :mysmilie_59:

This current sale on ebay caught my eye, the seller says it's only been sprayed once to test it and now it's on sale. I wonder why?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peter-Sherlock-Divine-Decadence-Unconventional-Pure-Parfum-Sprayed-Once-/271397804211?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Men_s_Fragrances_Aftershave_PP&hash=item3f3091d8b3

Sallee can't find a perfume gift set at this time of year. Boots. They've got so many they're selling them.....

Sallee can't find a perfume gift set at this time of year. Boots. They've got so many they're selling them.....
She had to cover her backside pretty quickly when she came out with that fairy story and add that the 'friend' she was 'searching for a gift set for' had her birthday 'last Tuesday' so as to explain why she didn't buy the one Bid were offering as Deal of the Day!

She had to cover her backside pretty quickly when she came out with that fairy story and add that the 'friend' she was 'searching for a gift set for' had her birthday 'last Tuesday' so as to explain why she didn't buy the one Bid were offering as Deal of the Day!

She's becoming more and more like the atrocious Nicola George by the day.

I used to like Sally, these days she's a right hard faced madam!

I don't like Sally's attitude when we don't buy quickly enough "I can't believe these aren't flying out the door". She can sometimes get a bit nadty when we don't recognise a bargain. We may all be skint or not want their overpriced rubbish. I wouldn't put up with that in Boots or Debenhams so why would I be spoken to like that on a shopping channel?

But perhaps not as much as all the suckers make him laugh though.

All the way to the bank :mysmilie_17:

That Egyptian cotton story about 60 year old towels. I would never call someone a liar but come on!

Another thing that ridiculous vacuum cleaner isn't selling brilliantly. Some of the stories used are fairly ridiculous. How normal vacuum cleaners throw out microscopic dust whereas the whiskers doesn't. Two words ..... Hepa Filtration. Vacuum cleaners hate shagpile carpets...what!!!! They can't see the hair or oats on the floor...I can! The whiskers brushes seem to throw all the larger particles around....it must be throwing loads of microscopic particles around. Save yourself some money. Buy a proper cleaner and not a gimmick. The gullibility of some of the viewers is being exploited so mercilessly.

Latest posts

Back