Do a bit of research

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Wouldn't you think before they start bigging up a product they might research properly the price it can be bought for elsewhere. Russel and Kiri were at it again with the macadamia shampoo 9.99 for shampoo,conditioner and oil plus the usual. The exact same oil is 1.00 in Home Bargains and the shampoo and conditioner are 0.99 in the local discount chemists. That's a hell of a profit. Kiri had the nerve to say you could alternate it with a cheaper shampoo to make it last longer. My dog's shampoo costs more than that. In fact his coat is looking a bit dull might try a bit of the old macadamia on him. It's cheaper than Bob Martin's.

Wouldn't you think before they start bigging up a product they might research properly the price it can be bought for elsewhere. Russel and Kiri were at it again with the macadamia shampoo 9.99 for shampoo,conditioner and oil plus the usual. The exact same oil is 1.00 in Home Bargains and the shampoo and conditioner are 0.99 in the local discount chemists. That's a hell of a profit. Kiri had the nerve to say you could alternate it with a cheaper shampoo to make it last longer. My dog's shampoo costs more than that. In fact his coat is looking a bit dull might try a bit of the old macadamia on him. It's cheaper than Bob Martin's.

They know exactly what they're selling, they are utterly shameless!

I know the Argan Oil hair products are available in Poundland and B&M for £1 so the Macadamia stuff is available in other stores too for a quid?, Wow!

Good grief they really are shysters, how do they sleep? They really do need to go and go as soon as possible.

And as for Kerry Blood? She ****** needs to use some good shampoo, tout suite!

They really are so shameless. I don't know how some of the presenters/producers sleep at night.

They know exactly what they're selling, they are utterly shameless!

I know the Argan Oil hair products are available in Poundland and B&M for £1 so the Macadamia stuff is available in other stores too for a quid?, Wow!

Good grief they really are shysters, how do they sleep? They really do need to go and go as soon as possible.

And as for Kerry Blood? She ****** needs to use some good shampoo, tout suite!

I agree
I don't want to be cruel but she does sometimes look a little unkempt with greasy hair and looking like she's slept in her make up :mysmilie_50:

Don't feel bad. I totally agree, its like Paul brodel on IW pimping healthy eating tools they sell, for example the Tefal Actifry; yes its magnificent, but if you see him selling it, kinda puts you off. Loen also pimps the healthy eating, weight loss stuff, but is still the size of a house and getting bigger, doesn't inspire confidence does it? kiri, the supposed fashionista, looks like she has been dragged through a couple of bins every time she is on air, so to be honest I don't give a rats ass what she claims is 'in' or 'fashionable', I guess in her house greasy hair and looking like crap is 'in' too.
Yes I saw a lady on a Facebook selling site for my town selling the macadamia products exactly those Bid were deal of the day-ing, they came from a Poundshop apparently....... disgusting. On a related note, went to sleep with QVC on for a change, OMG, lots of products, quality, and a sales pitch that relied on........wait for this......... complete truth, no hard sell, no worrying or lowdown tactics, FACTS............ I almost forgot that shopping channels could be this classy after watching (far too) much of Bid :p

I think there must be a pound shop next to the bid tv studios and whenever they get an order they run to it and buy the item and then send it off (14 days later or whatever it is)

Latest posts

Back