That whiskers vacuum thing is rubbish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
It's not picking up anything on the floor. The brushes look flimsy and rubbish. And it's stuck in the corner.

Another Bid piece of crap! Well done! Fleecers! :mysmilie_51:

It's not picking up anything on the floor. The brushes look flimsy and rubbish. And it's stuck in the corner.

Another Bid piece of crap! Well done! Fleecers! :mysmilie_51:

Steamy Sue says it's great. Are you going to argue with her?

image.jpg

who in gods name is she? Sally's mum?

I've never heard of her.

Steamy Sue has done the Shopping Telly rounds and is probably best known for getting rid of stains with a Polti.

But, much like Paul Hetherington, one presumes her work diary is somewhat lacking in firm bookings hence her stint on Bid.

Getting back to Steamy Sue, I promise I am not being bitchy but, maybe if she pushed a vacuum cleaner a bit she would be a bit lighter. She was bragging about sitting with your feet up and the machine does the work.

Getting back to Steamy Sue, I promise I am not being bitchy but, maybe if she pushed a vacuum cleaner a bit she would be a bit lighter. She was bragging about sitting with your feet up and the machine does the work.

But the trouble is because whiskers is shite she'd still have to get off her steamy arse and Hoover up all her biscuit crumbs anyway.

The poor mare can't win :mysmilie_59:

haha! The stupid whiskers machine isn't picking everything up even on the table with Gollum. It's totally shite.

I've just seen the whiskers demo-it couldn't even clean the easy stuff of the table top.
People must be bonkers to waste money on it.
I've noticed that the presenters are much more compliant under the new regime-I haven't noticed any false claims.
They are also much more hard sell on every item and are forced to go into a total rapture over absolutely everything. This goes for the assistants too-Kiri for example used to try and remain coolly detached but now she has to rant and rave about how much she loves everything.Same with Shameless Sherlock who was screeching about how much he adored every piece of crap that would be at home as a prize on a coconut shy.
I think Guy may have had a problem with this and coupled , presumably with below par sales figures, was the reason he was dropped.
Mike also seems uncomfortable. He used to have a good sense of pace and dynamics in his presentations (although he could be very naughty concerning the facts ).Now he is flat out hysterical from the get-go and his figures do not seem to have benefited.
I don't think life is as much fun for the presenters as it used to be.

Yup it's hard sell of the desperate type. No wonder sales are falling. There is no entertainment value anymore. The producers have forgotten that this is television and there needs to be an entertaining element to it to gain a captive audience. It's not like the high street where people are automatically in the mood for buying.

I've never seen the point in these robotic vaccuums even the really expensive really well made looking ones. I for one have far too much furniture, little nooks and crannies and mainly carpet in my home. This might just be ok for an open plan place that's on one level and minimalistic in style, however by the sound of it you'd be better off with a broom and a dustpan and brush. Those "whiskers" don't look like they'd last five minutes, in fact my faithful old dustpan n brush set I bought in poundland looks more robust!

I've just seen the whiskers demo-it couldn't even clean the easy stuff of the table top.
People must be bonkers to waste money on it.
I've noticed that the presenters are much more compliant under the new regime-I haven't noticed any false claims.
They are also much more hard sell on every item and are forced to go into a total rapture over absolutely everything. This goes for the assistants too-Kiri for example used to try and remain coolly detached but now she has to rant and rave about how much she loves everything.Same with Shameless Sherlock who was screeching about how much he adored every piece of crap that would be at home as a prize on a coconut shy.
I think Guy may have had a problem with this and coupled , presumably with below par sales figures, was the reason he was dropped.
Mike also seems uncomfortable. He used to have a good sense of pace and dynamics in his presentations (although he could be very naughty concerning the facts ).Now he is flat out hysterical from the get-go and his figures do not seem to have benefited.
I don't think life is as much fun for the presenters as it used to be.

I noticed this with Kiri. Normally she comes across as detached or bored, now she's hideously hyper, high-pitched and over the top. Don't know if she's following orders or if she's trying to save her job.

Latest posts

Back