Sara going to QVC U.S.A.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I see Sara from Crafters Companion is going to work on QVC USA. Does this mean she will be defecting to QVC UK some time soon? Personally I have found that her CD's are getting boring now and the Ultimate pro is very overpriced in my opinion.

Hmm seems a slightly strange move to me, I know its only Qvc USA Atm ... but how long before shes tempted with QvcUk too , Sara hasn't been back to C&C since the baby yet she can travel to America for shows . She should have a word with Steph, Im sure she would tell her the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I don't think it will affect Create & Craft in the UK - it's no different from a manufacturer selling in some shops in one country and in others elsewhere. And some brands like TomTom sell on both channels in the UK.

I see Sara from Crafters Companion is going to work on QVC USA. Does this mean she will be defecting to QVC UK some time soon? Personally I have found that her CD's are getting boring now and the Ultimate pro is very overpriced in my opinion.

Yes I noticed that on her facebook page. She has replied to someone that QVC US is a totally different company to the UK one so it must be ok for her to do this. She seems to be a very savy girl so I'm sure she would have covered all corners on this one. She did say that crafts were picking up again so who knows for the UK again in the future, after all C&C doesn't appeal to everyone.:wink:

It does seem a bit strange though to see a big QVC logo on her FB.

Very often QVC guests in the UK are guests also on HSN in America but they keep quiet about it. That Daniel Green presenter on QVC worked on both at the same time........but eventually "left" when it was discovered. It was quite a scandal at the time.

She has been back. And Qvc UK as far as I know don't show craft stuff any more. DOn't know about the US thoufg

Latest posts

Back