A talent to amuse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indigoblue

Registered Shopper
What's the name of the very entertaining man who's been presenting this evening, does anyone know? He wasn't around over the weekend and tonight I was only dipping in and out and missed any mention of his name.
:35:

I'm not sure Indigo but his name may be John. He was one of the early guest presenters on a Sunday evening with Vicky B. I've seen him since presenting on his own on the fixed price TV games. He may be a designer.....clothes possibly.

I also find him very entertaining to watch, he has a rather irreverent approach to jewellery selling (imho)!

'Ere you go, thought there had to be thread about him, also one later to say he has joined Rocks full time.

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3195

Last edited:
Very, very entertaining :D

Thanks for the link Sacha - I didn't see him on the celebrity bit, but I'm glad they've snaffled him now.

Thanks so much for the link Sacha.:1:
I am a totally stupid woman :30:,but in my defence I don't read 'Woman's own' or watch daytime tv (except for dipping into jewellery channels when I'm not working/gardening/being a parent),so had no idea he had a thriving career there.
I was in a couple of productions at Theatre Clwyd years ago when he was in the wardrobe department there and we did keep in touch for a while afterwards,('though not for many years now,)so no wonder he seemed so familiar but because it was all so out of context as far as i was concerned,it was only when I realised what his name was that I completely recognised him.:45:
I've only seen a little bit of his presenting but imo,he's a treat.He's an intelligent,funny man. :40:

He's often on This Morning, in their beat the stylist slot!

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back