Much Cheaper Alternative To Snake Serum - Contains 4% Syn-Ake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Shameless Shiny Face and Schlock always say that the cheaper Snake Serums contain less than the maximum 4% Syn-Ake that Skin Pharmacy puts in their Snake Serum. This one appears to 4% Syn-Ake and seems to be widely available, just google 'Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze', you'll find it. Seems to go for £4 upwards, less than Bid's p+p alone!

Enjoy. I hope Lisa Brash reads this, tell your Mam!

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/balance-active-formula-wrinkle-freeze-serum-30ml2.html#

Yep, that was the make I saw in the 99p shop a couple of weeks back!

They appear to do one with less than 4% Syn Ake for £1 that looks identical apart from the sign on the front of the box just says Syn-Ake but the 4% one as I highlighted (like Skin Pharmacy have in theirs) seems to mostly go for between £4-£7.

Bit of a difference to what Skin Pharmacy charge eh?

image.jpgimage.jpg

I've seen that one in my local factory shop as well, I'm sure it's exactly the same one

I've seen that one in my local factory shop as well, I'm sure it's exactly the same one

No surprise, it's available all over the place and in all the usual suspects (Amazon, T J Hughes, ebay etc etc).

No surprise, it's available all over the place and in all the usual suspects (Amazon, T J Hughes, ebay etc etc).

I know Wirral, I think it's very disappointing that Situp flog products as 'premium' products when, in fact, they're available in Poundland etc. for much much cheaper (I actually bought the argan oil hair products from Poundland)
It smacks of cynicism on their part and blatant rip off - it's as if they think we're stupid which is quite insulting
I feel for the people that are taken in by the sales spiel who maybe can't do price comparisons

Latest posts

Back