Tookalon triumph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
been excited about this delivery. weighty and substantial and oh so sparkly!

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=FZ829

fits me purrfectly and feels just right and goes with my latest obsession for smokey and lemon quartz items. am going to get alot of wear from this one.

DSCF0006.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=RZ526

the belle of the ball - simply dazzling. sadly too short for me at 17" (hence display on the vase) but am pondering modifying it as a bracelet or just as a wonderful ornament. the trilliant smokey and the big pear lemon quartz are so so sparkly. all gems clear as a bell. fab fab fab!

DSCF0004-2.jpg

I only checked out part of my order as I'm having trouble checking out the kama bracelet. More to look forward to later!

OO Sammi, I love them, if you decide to send the second bracelet back, let me know before you do please :D

will do Darls hun, but I suspect they'll have to prise it from my cold hands later in life!

would you rather have this than the diamond ring I mentioned a few days ago?

erm what diamond ring? I have forgotten lol mmmm well even without remembering the details etc. I would suspect I would always have a fatal attraction for a diamond lol

That is a REALLY pretty bracelet though :D

They look like really quality pieces - I love the simple settings with lots of silver and I LOVE that chain on the necklace with the alternating oval and round links. Great attention to detail.

If you wore the necklace you wouldn't be able to see it anyway........... better to look at than to wear!

Gorgeous pieces Sammi..I have both of them and love them both! I also have the matching bracelet to your necklace too:1: Tookalon is one of my favourite ranges from Rocks!

:WOW: what fab pieces. I've always thought smokey quartz and citrine were very underrated gemstones, and don't they go so well together?

Suits you lady!!

:doggie:

:33: Both beauties i love the braclet is it ajustable to fit a larger wrist cause i need a good 8"( no smuttyness intended there) lol
I was wondering is it possible to have an extender fitted to the necklace maybe from a local jeweller or sometimes you see people who make silver jewellery at the market and places like that who could maybe do something to lengthen the chain like you i need a longer chain at least 19/20" just a thought:1:

Wow Sammi. I love the necklace and have been trying to get one but its so popular I miss out!!!! Can you not add an extender chain to the necklace?

Love the bracelet unfortunately most of rocks bracelet are too big on my tiny wrist!

:33: Both beauties i love the braclet is it ajustable to fit a larger wrist cause i need a good 8"( no smuttyness intended there) lol
I was wondering is it possible to have an extender fitted to the necklace maybe from a local jeweller or sometimes you see people who make silver jewellery at the market and places like that who could maybe do something to lengthen the chain like you i need a longer chain at least 19/20" just a thought:1:

Yes hun the bracelet fits me purrfectly - I need 8.25 inch to have twizzle length 4 a slight drape, so it's not tight on my wrist. I have it on its fullest extent.

I had a look at a mabe pearl & amethyst bracelet last week which was 8" on the description - that one was just right in terms of length, but sadly didn't suit and was a fair bit more than the budget I've set for gifts this year.

I've just remembered I forgot to post the photos of the two pendants I bought from Ebay which kickstarted this smokey quartz and lemon quartz fascination. Will load up this evening if I remember - got a brain like a sieve these days lol.

The necklace is very chunky and the belcher chain is larger than would suit a bracelet ideally so I've scratched the idea of converting it, even though I'm used to wearing charm bracelets. It has a T-bar fixing which I don't usually go for, but it just purrfect this item. I'm going up to see FraggleNic in a couple of weeks and if we visit the Jewellery Quarter, I'll enquire when I'm up there if they've got any matching extender they could use. Would hate to post this thing anywhere cos it weighs a bluddy ton lol!

On the other hand, I have a fetish for hanging mobiles and would happily have this one hung up fulltime :D

Latest posts

Back