3/4 sleeve cobweb shrug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You see these types of shrugs everywhere and I daresay a great many of them are comparable to the ones Q sell and will be much cheaper.

Yes, I have a couple of cobwebby things, one cardi jacket and a shrug. Marvellous, light, wispy... But sooner or later they snag, ladder and die. Rather like fishnet stockings. Better to buy cheap and enjoy its brief mayfly life, than pay £24.95 and resent its early death!

I certainly wouldn't pay QVC price plus postage !!!

Until the advent of these cobwebby and popcorn shrugs, I would rather stick a pin in my eye than wear a sleeveless dress or top, but NOW I have shrug overload in my wardrobe, in every shade imaginable, and they have opened up a whole new world of freedom - being sleeveless !!!!!!!! they also look very pretty than a thicker and mumsier cardigan.

I love the thicker shrugs, not these cobwebby ones. I've got them in white, black and pink. They are great over maxi dresses. I'm going to Dubai soon so I'm taking them with me just in case I have to cover up
whilst visiting certain places.

I bought 3 in different colours from Marks a few years ago and they`re still going strong. They aren`t the cobwebby ones and have washed and worn brilliantly. Never gone out of shape nor faded.

Latest posts

Back