Sephora US Now Shipping To The UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes Sephora US now ship to the UK.

BUT, orders must be £75 or over and shipping will be £10.

Oh and don't forget you will be hit with Customs for anything over £15.

Up date. Sephora are actually adding the 20% onto the order at check out so you won't get hit by customs. But the prices of the products will go up and certain brands will not ship to the UK.

I use MyUs to buy all sorts from the USA, with the exchange rate I've bagged some good deals, also good to buy from QVC US, prefer their diamonique range to ours.

Yes Sephora US now ship to the UK.

BUT, orders must be £75 or over and shipping will be £10.

Oh and don't forget you will be hit with Customs for anything over £15.

I've said this in another thread but hopefully it will be relevant to here as well, I have done a really comprehensive guide to ordering from Sephora US, including answers to questions which are not answered on the website. I also compare it to ordering from Sephora France. You can find my post on my blog here

I read on the British Beauty Blogger(she placed an order and was reviewing), someone posted a reply about paying with debit card. Seems they used a Visa debit card and their order when through and arrived.

It says on the Sephora site for shipping to the UK credit cards only.

Oh and going by her reviews Sephora own brand stuff is very hit and miss with quality.

One thing to watch out for, and I will update my blog post on it, after using my card on Sephora France (quite a sizeable order), which went through fine, my bank put my card on "fraud alert"' ie they thought it was that I was shopping in France and the UK at the same time. All this meant was that the next to time I used my card, the shop had to phone the merchant services and I had to answer some questions and confirm that the transactions where bona fide.

Latest posts

Back