I Pads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They'll tell you all kinds of things to get you to buy unknown brands of computers and tablets, but the truth is they all want Apple. Simples.

Oh yes the truth certainly came out in that show, all the presenters have Apple by the sounds of it

Usually there several models out of date, which they do have the iPad 1 but also the iPad Air - if on Flexi Pay it must be quite attractive for folk who want a decent tablet but can't afford it all in one go.

I have never been happy with my 10 inch ipad, the very latest before the air came out, and 64 GB too.

Constantly crashing, and no better than the cheap one I bought from QVC at 1/3 of the price, but sent back to buy the ipad instead.

Would you expect a well paid presenter to have a cheap and cheerful tablet at home?

The presenters always say they have the things at home. If it was true their houses would be coming down with loads of old tat they never use.
Those iPads on tonight are the first version out and I didn't think worth £200. Quite a lot of the new apps won't even work on them. I'd rather get a top of the range Android tablet for that price.

The presenters always say they have the things at home. If it was true their houses would be coming down with loads of old tat they never use.
Those iPads on tonight are the first version out and I didn't think worth £200. Quite a lot of the new apps won't even work on them. I'd rather get a top of the range Android tablet for that price.

I was watching a sale of an iPad 1 the other day. They had an interesting take on it's lack on cameras, they basically said (I paraphrase) 'how often do you use the camera on your tablet? I don't use mine'.

Of course that is somewhat at odds with what they often say when they sell a Tablet WITH cameras. Now I could be wrong but dosen't Janice endlessly bang on about Skype?

But I guess at around £57 on Flexipay for the 16GB/3G model it's a way for people on a tight budget to get on the iPad train but as you rightly say it is very old technology and will certainly have compatibility issues with many, many apps.

Yes you are correct every Tablet hour, it is normally Skype related, they make it seem a major feature.

Problem with Ipads is, Apple morealess control thebprice, hense why when Ipads are shown on QVC, they have to fill it out with extras, as you can just go for the machine cheaper at an Apple Store as I found out

Yes you are correct every Tablet hour, it is normally Skype related, they make it seem a major feature.

Problem with Ipads is, Apple morealess control thebprice, hense why when Ipads are shown on QVC, they have to fill it out with extras, as you can just go for the machine cheaper at an Apple Store as I found out

Indeed, the iPad bundles that QVC do with the supposed 'added value' are really nothing of the sort.

I suspect QVC (and Ideal World) can get away with it by offering very easy credit terms as a sweetener.

the IPad 1 is such old technology. It doesn't have Face time for a start. Probably loads of apps don't work on it either

I ordered one but sent it back, I tried to download Frozen Freefall and it wouldn't do it on that operating system, I couldn't see the point of spending that much on something that was really no more than a browser although there are probably are ways to get some things. I bought the IPad mini instead and am very happy with it.

Paul BeCue and Janice were back on sellibg the ipad lastnight, andvpaul for about 5 minutes, was telling you hoe yoy could use skype, ro see family membersetc.

But of course Ipad1 doesnt hasve a camera, and Janice just let him carry on.

Paul BeCue and Janice were back on sellibg the ipad lastnight, andvpaul for about 5 minutes, was telling you hoe yoy could use skype, ro see family membersetc.

But of course Ipad1 doesnt hasve a camera, and Janice just let him carry on.

You can use Skype to see family members - they just can't see you!

Latest posts

Back