Tarte launches on QVC on 28th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Red

--xxx--
Can't wait for Super(sleuth)CoolWillow to ferret out what's coming up!

Can't wait for Super(sleuth)CoolWillow to ferret out what's coming up!

hehe ive been working on it already http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?44163-New-Beauty-Items/page239

Tarte 100% Pure Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205115

arte 4 in 1 Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205116

Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205306

Tarte Eyelash Curler
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205993

Thanks SCW, I'm hoping that they will have some of the butter lipsticks too.

I think that is all you are getting at the moment.

Now Sephora US are now shipping to the UK and will ship Tarte.

You pay £10 shipping orders must be £75 not under and they will add the 20% on so no customs duty to pay this end. Might be an idea for a few people to get together and order.

Some brands in Sephora will not ship to the UK so you need to check online.

Btw I don't think the picture matches the description given by the blogger of the products included so we'll just have to wait and see what's in it : )

Red, I'm not sure that she is saying that this is a kit, but rather that QVC will be launching this range with these items. My reason for thinking this is a) that's an absolutely massive kit b) Tarte is not currently listed as the TSV on that day and c) the foundation appears twice in the list. Would love for you to be right, as I am very keen to try this range but somehow, I'm not so sure :(

Don't think there's a tarte tsv. Various blogs list those individual items as being launched over two shows that day. I won't be buying as ive just looked the brand up and they don't have leaping bunny certification.

Someone on here put up the ingredients lists for the products and no different from many drugstore brands in Boots. Pushing the Amazon ingredient but the rest is the usual chemicals in other brands.

Tarte has had some great looking kits on QVC US so I was looking forward to it coming to Q here. I ordered the BB foundation and brush when they launched but sadly it wasn't the miracle product they claimed, and at £33.45 delivered it wasn't worth keeping. I can understand why they flog it with the plush brush because it just devoured the foundation, with regular use you'd be rinsing half the tube down the sink when you wash the brush! But foundations are very personal preference, so undeterred, I'd like to try more. I hope we get to try a wider selection before the brand is tampered with.

I think Donna mentioned somewhere that you can now order from Sephora US, and Tarte is one of the brands that's included. It is a bit confusing as to what you can order, how much it's going to cost etc, and I have written a fairly comprehensive blog-post on it here for anyone that's interested.

I am surprised no posts on the show at 2pm. Most of the products sold out so no idea what they will do at 6pm???? The blushers did not make it to air at all.

The Tarte woman did make a stupid statement thought when talking about the mascara. Seems you only get one set of eye lashes. Strange as far as I know they fall out every 4 to 6 weeks as new ones grow.

I was watching in on my PC. I have to say that I thought some of the close-ups of the concealer looked really cakey. I'm also disappointed that the packaging seems to have been changed (the butter lipsticks are not in the cute flowery cases, for example). What's more, my Sephora order arrived this morning, I think if you are going to be buying more than 1 item, you'd be better going down that route, especially if you read on my blog about Sephora's returns process and who pays for returns!!!

I was watching in on my PC. I have to say that I thought some of the close-ups of the concealer looked really cakey. I'm also disappointed that the packaging seems to have been changed (the butter lipsticks are not in the cute flowery cases, for example). What's more, my Sephora order arrived this morning, I think if you are going to be buying more than 1 item, you'd be better going down that route, especially if you read on my blog about Sephora's returns process and who pays for returns!!!

On the British Blogger site item on Sephora US shipping, someone replied saying they used a debit card and the order arrived. Very confusing.

I`ve watched part of the 6pm show and it`s good to see the models applying the products themselves instead of the guest doing it.
Having said that, AY looks awful ( again) with her too short, too tight dress minus most of its sleeves with pale not exactly slim arms flashing through and her leaning on the counter as if her life depended on it. I`ve got her muted so at least I don`t have to listen to her. The guest is pretty though.

On the British Blogger site item on Sephora US shipping, someone replied saying they used a debit card and the order arrived. Very confusing.

I ended up ordering from Sephora.fr as I had found that 20% off code and it was mainly Marc Jacobs that I was after but France doesn't currently carry Tarte. I am registered with both sites' loyalty schemes and as it is my birthday in April, I'm waiting to see if I get any birthday incentives!

Latest posts

Back