EasyPay ... Can't Be Legal Surely!?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Noticed today an item I purchased last week, Yong Kim item no 102263, I paid £69, today I noticed it for sale on EP for £72 now I get they need a figure that is divisible by the EP but I hear presenters say relentlessly that there is no charge for using EP but clearly there is as on this item it happens to be £3! So if someone chooses not to use EP they too are paying extra! I cannot believe that them stating there are no charges for using EasyPay when this item and I'm sure many others there is a clear charge! The item should be rounded down so that there is no charge, surely this cannot be legal!?!

Noticed today an item I purchased last week, Yong Kim item no 102263, I paid £69, today I noticed it for sale on EP for £72 now I get they need a figure that is divisible by the EP but I hear presenters say relentlessly that there is no charge for using EP but clearly there is as on this item it happens to be £3! So if someone chooses not to use EP they too are paying extra! I cannot believe that them stating there are no charges for using EasyPay when this item and I'm sure many others there is a clear charge! The item should be rounded down so that there is no charge, surely this cannot be legal!?!

£69 is divisble for easy pay so think it may be that £69 was an introductory price and that is now finished and it is at the QVC price of £72.

There's nothing to stop them putting their prices up and down like any other shop As the item is now £72 whether or not you use easypay their statement that there's no charge for using easypay is true even though it could look like a bit of a con.

BTW welcome to the forum and happy posting :mysmilie_14:

Could be as it's been £69 for a long time, I just used that item as an example, over the years I've noticed others.

This happens all the time with Yong Kim when they add new colours and stock on the old number. I'm just guessing it is to keep continuity for the many customers who note the item number and keep checking for stock availability.

Items are always going up in price. Just look at the price of the Alison Young diamonique ring. It was around £45 when I bought it & now it's £78.

Latest posts

Back