Stephen and Pipa Yankee Candle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I normally dislike Yankee Candle shows when Stephen is the guest , but him and Pipa seemed to really bounce off each other and made the show enjoyable , I hope there paired together more often :up:

I enjoyed it too. Who got the Splash of rain duo then? I got mine. Wonder if it's just a limited release or whether they plan to re-release it?

I enjoyed it too. Who got the Splash of rain duo then? I got mine. Wonder if it's just a limited release or whether they plan to re-release it?

I hope it comes back again as it sold out , so glad I got in early , all I need now is Sunflower and Blue Hydrangea to come back and ill be very happy :)

Yeah I think Pippas enthusiasm and level of general excitement can bring out the best in some guests.

He is an unusual looking character with his long mane and polished nails. And his conservative dress style is at odds with his flamboyant personality.

I hope it comes back again as it sold out , so glad I got in early , all I need now is Sunflower and Blue Hydrangea to come back and ill be very happy :)

Maybe Splash of Rain set was a spring special and they will do Blue Hydrangea and Sunflower as a summer special?

Maybe Splash of Rain set was a spring special and they will do Blue Hydrangea and Sunflower as a summer special?

Oh I hope so!! Ive found with a lot of the "newer" fragrances from Yankee candle , have been much weaker than past ones , so I would love to see more treasure scents on Qvc

Just watched the recording and was there any reference to a wick trimmer in the SOR/Plumeria duo? I didn't hear it and it was not on show..... Hopefully they just overlooked it! Keep that screen print, Autumn!!!!!!!

Just watched the recording and was there any reference to a wick trimmer in the SOR/Plumeria duo? I didn't hear it and it was not on show..... Hopefully they just overlooked it! Keep that screen print, Autumn!!!!!!!

Lol I know they didn't say anything about it , but my friend bought the set and she received it so it should be ok , I have the screen shot if anyone doesn't receive one , let me know and ill post it here :)

It's listed on the qvc website as part of the items.

Ppipa and Stephen were a great team, their enthusiasm was infectious I too bought the splash of rain &plumeria duo I do hope they are as lovely as described, I have no business buying more Yankee , but I am weak in the face of temptation, i also got the turquoise sky pillar candle on ebay rather than from Q. I wish I could find a Yankee store close to home where I could sniff them before buying.:mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
Well what a contrast the 11pm show was with Debbie Flint , the hour dragged, Flint had her mitts on the Ipad for the whole show , I don't mind people tweeting questions but I get annoyed when all the tweets are what there burning or the persons favourite fragrances , What good is that? I don't want to know what Margaret in Birmingham is burning in her kitchen :mysmilie_51:. Of course Debbie was using the 3 easy pays to encourage to viewer to buy every item on the show :mysmilie_10:.

I got a wick trimmer with mine I didn't expect it though and don't remember them mentioning it on air. It was a very nice surprise :)

I got a wick trimmer with mine I didn't expect it though and don't remember them mentioning it on air. It was a very nice surprise :)

Mine just got delivered and yes it had a wick trimmer aswell :), I don't understand why they didn't show the wick trimmer on air tbh as its worth £5 alone , Splash of rain is just how I remembered it, beautiful and fresh :), Plumeria I really like too , its similar to cherry blossom, im going to burn that now as im intrigued by the fragrance.

Mine just got delivered and yes it had a wick trimmer aswell :), I don't understand why they didn't show the wick trimmer on air tbh as its worth £5 alone , Splash of rain is just how I remembered it, beautiful and fresh :), Plumeria I really like too , its similar to cherry blossom, im going to burn that now as im intrigued by the fragrance.

Glad you got the trimmer OK, Autumn and I agree it was odd not to mention it as they are really popular when shown on air and this was a lovely collection if you were after one. I said plumeria artisan had a hint of cherry blossom about it so it must be very like the house warmer version. I only ever use a wick trimmer as I cannot get to the bottom of the jar with scissors or nail clippers.

Glad you got the trimmer OK, Autumn and I agree it was odd not to mention it as they are really popular when shown on air and this was a lovely collection if you were after one. I said plumeria artisan had a hint of cherry blossom about it so it must be very like the house warmer version. I only ever use a wick trimmer as I cannot get to the bottom of the jar with scissors or nail clippers.

Oh yes id forgotten you has said that lol , really impressed with Plumeria , often with the fresh florals , they don't fill the room , but Plumeria has. I always thought a wick trimmer was a gimmick , but ive now trimmed all of my jar candles , every one of them were too long lol

The wick trimmer is shown as part of the set on the website, and I received mine too :). The candles are lovely, great to have scents not available in stores, and I like the nice spring colours too, so very happy.
Regarding the American exclusive large jar sets on auto-delivery.... does anyone know if the Autumn and Winter drops will be available to order individually later in the year as I don't really want the Spring and Summer sets, but would love to be able to order the cranberry pear, berrylicious and silver birch, and then the hot buttered rum, winter garden and warm chestnut jars?

The wick trimmer is shown as part of the set on the website, and I received mine too :). The candles are lovely, great to have scents not available in stores, and I like the nice spring colours too, so very happy.
Regarding the American exclusive large jar sets on auto-delivery.... does anyone know if the Autumn and Winter drops will be available to order individually later in the year as I don't really want the Spring and Summer sets, but would love to be able to order the cranberry pear, berrylicious and silver birch, and then the hot buttered rum, winter garden and warm chestnut jars?

I would say yes as the summer drop is now available to order so theres no reason why the Autumn and Winter wont be either ...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...02857.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@272a272a

Latest posts

Back