"Fresh talent" competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Saw this on the website... I might have a go, as I've done a bit of jewellery design as a hobby. Not sure if I can produce drawings that are detailed enough, but it's worth a try.

Have they been promoting this on air a lot? (I don't often watch the channel - just look at the website.)

Yes ... they have been promoting it on air as well with a proper trailer thing.

Give it a go!

Ooooh, I must watch to see the trailer! I think it's a great idea - it will be fun doing the designs, even if I don't get anywhere. I tend to do vintage-inspired (and especially art nouveau) designs.

Anyone else thinking of going in for it?

I love art deco diamond rings Miss Magpie, (yellow gold for me though), yes give it a go.
I saw it on the website this morning as we no longer have Sky, don't really get to watch the three hours on Freeview with a 2 year old who watches CBeebies when the TV is on.

Forgot to say that on the website it says they've got professionals to iron out designs so don't worry about that.

Art Deco inspired ... lovely!

It says on the TV trailer that the winner gets to receive an item of their design made for them too.

Last edited:
Art Deco inspired ... lovely!

It says on the TV trailer that the winner gets to receive an item of their design made for them too.

Yes, I saw that - Personally, I can't imagine a lovelier competition prize! Whoever wins will treasure that piece of jewellery forever.

Oh poo, I can't even draw stick people, so there's no point me having a go!!!

:doggie:

I'm with you on that one Mrs Mad. I would love to design some jewellery, but have absolutely no talent whatsoever. Mind you, my very favourite designs are really plain and simple, so they wouldn't need me for that anyway. I'm look forward to seeing the work of the winners though.

Latest posts

Back