Emma Hardie TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are no Emma Hardie shows listed in the programme guide througout March.

...and I thought you might know the upcoming TSV.:mysmilie_845:

Any news concerning a TSV? I soooooooooooooooo want one!

I've been using her Moringa Balm recently to clean my face in the mornings, and I'd be interested in TSV too.

Do you use the Moringa Balm? What type of cloth should I be using to remove it? Thanks.

I've been using her Moringa Balm recently to clean my face in the mornings, and I'd be interested in TSV too.

Do you use the Moringa Balm? What type of cloth should I be using to remove it? Thanks.

Mine came with an Emma Hardie microfibre type cloth. It really is my favourite cleanser ever. I too am very keen for a TSV.

Mine came with an Emma Hardie microfibre type cloth. It really is my favourite cleanser ever. I too am very keen for a TSV.

I'm only using a 15ml pot I was given in the Beauty Bash goody bag.

Is the cloth you have similar to the ones Elemis sell for their cleansing balm?

I think some of the folks on here up bought a couple of microfibre clothes from shops like "savers" or "bodycare" that were very reasonable and not a bad substitute, I got two in a pack and they wash up well

Sali Hughes recommends flannels rather than muslins as they hold heat longer & so are better for deep cleansing. Ikea have them 10 for a quid.

Flannels in Primarni are reasonable too. I like the way a flannel keeps the heat and makes any removal of a balm or cleanser much easier.

Just watching the Emma Hardie show now. She looks tanned and well and glossy hair and smooth skin. If I didn't know better I would think she gad work done but of course she wouldn't be into that at all. She just said she had a bit of a health scare but is fine.

To be honest I am not bothered if she doesn't do a TSV as I only love the moringa balm from the range (although the eye serum is excellent I fing Judith Williams just as good only cheaper). I am happy just to get the 200ml balm as and when I need some.

Bodycare do excellent microfibre face cloths which come in their own plastic pouch for travelling, they wash great and are just 99p each.

Sorry, haven't seen your posting.

Well, the first pot Moringa Balm I had I had bought via Ebay and it came without the cloth (50ml just to try). I removed the balm with my muslin cloths (Liz Earle and very cheap ones from Ebay.com, ten cloths for about £2-3), but also with those "washi cloths" (sort of flannels, but much more thinner, bought them from their homepage) and regular flannels (relatively thick, bought a ten pack from Ebay UK). I found that all these cloths or flannels removed the balm very good, but in the end, I liked the flannels and the washis more.

I bought the 200ml balm when it was pick of the month, that one came with two cloths but I haven't tried them yet. By the way, you surely could use any other microfiber cloth I think.

Just give it a try, you will find out very soon what's best for you and your skin.

Latest posts

Back