Hello Spring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I know I'm a cold bunny - and QVC aren't alone in doing this - but are we really all walking around in vest tops, shorts and sandals as the promo would suggest?

Maybe 3/4 sleeves and lighter weight trousers but if the sun's not out there's still a bit of a chill.

Is it just me?!

You forget thou .... If you ordered today it takes until Easter before it leaves the warehouse. Perfect arrives just in time !!!! Sorry that's very tongue in cheek:mysmilie_12:

There are far too many sleeveless tops on Q especially in winter. Who wears them? Now I know that Q's clothes are for the upper age ranges and of course ladies in that age range have tropical moments but no one wants their arms on show in winter and not even summer unless well toned.

It's like trying to buy a coat in the shops in February, there are just the leftovers, because they are all full of t-shirts and sleeveless tops.

I'm still muffled up in tshirt and 2 jumpers with fleece leggings and jeans with a fleece dressing gown over them and fingerless gloves. I never buy sleeveless t-shirts. Full sleeved all year round.

I'm a long or 3/4 sleeve person too.

Considering how hot I am most of the time, it is surprising how my upper arms and shoulders feel draughts!

I bought a fleece in Primark for £2.50 ! Seems they are making way for all the summery items. I figured I could wear the fleec for the next few weeks until things warm up a bit, then keep it for next winter. Am thrilled with it. It's very warm.

I know I'm a cold bunny - and QVC aren't alone in doing this - but are we really all walking around in vest tops, shorts and sandals as the promo would suggest?

Maybe 3/4 sleeves and lighter weight trousers but if the sun's not out there's still a bit of a chill.

Is it just me?!

Snowed with us at the weekend and again this morning, so still scarf and winter coat for me.

Latest posts

Back