Honora TSV 27/03/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a photo in Newsletter, Its a Multi Strand Necklace ... 020314RB_QVC_March_Newsletter_v08_PV_15.jpg

Aha! The "nits on hair" necklace returns! I just started wearing mine from a couple of years ago and it looks lovely (trying not to think of nits ofcourse).

Aha! The "nits on hair" necklace returns! I just started wearing mine from a couple of years ago and it looks lovely (trying not to think of nits ofcourse).

Hahaha that description is so funny. I`ll never wear my multistrand necklace again without thinking of this. I actually made my multistrand nits on hair necklace myself and have made a few to give to friends so from now on I shall write on their birthday cards " I hope you like your nits on hair necklace !". What name do I give the matching bracelets though ....

:mysmilie_495: I can't take credit for coining the phrase, 'twas another forumite, but I am sorry I've repeated it if it ruins anyone's enjoyment of their necklace! :mysmilie_487:

Love the nits phrase. I have an Honora necklace like the one that is going to be the TSV, and found that the 'nits' kept coming away and I had to glue them back in place, so this TSV is not for me.

Honora TSV

SCW any idea on the TSV? Hope it is more interesting than the last few - and no more earrings please for those of us who do not have pierced ears

I love Honora pearls, but I sent off for a multistrand necklace ages ago and had to send it back. It was awful and looked cheap.

It is available now...

Honora 5.5-6mm Oval Pearl Multi Strand Magnetic Clasp 45cm Necklace

QVC Price: £34.50
Today's Special Value Price :
£24.96
P&P: £3.95

4 colour options

Honora multi-strand oval pearl necklace. A key silhouette within the Honora collection, this multi-strand floating necklace has been updated to incorporate a magnetic clasp and brand new colour combinations to give a contemporary and unique twist to classic pearls. Perfect as a gift or to update your look, this multi-strand pearl necklace from Honora is both on-trend and timeless.

Easy to wear - featuring a magnetic clasp, this necklace couldn't be easier to fasten - no need to ask a friend for help. And it is just as easy to take off at the end of the evening.

The highest quality - Honora use only the top 3% of the Chinese freshwater pearl harvest, meaning the pearls used are of the very best quality.

Stunning colour options - with brand new colour mixes, choose from classic options or on-trend hues for spring/summer.

Oval cultured freshwater pearls: 30 x (5.5mm - 6mm) - sourced from China
Highly polished stainless steel magnetic clasp
Length: 45cm (17.7")

Colour options:
White - white freshwater cultured pearls
Tuxedo - white, grey and black freshwater cultured pearls
Aqua - white, teal, black and violet freshwater cultured pearls
Pink Champagne - rose, lilac, mocha and champagne freshwater cultured pearls

Behind the brand
Honora has given a unique twist to the pure and timeless beauty of cultured pearls for over 60 years. Using only the finest pearls, Honora creates a spectacular array of pearl colours and combinations that are unrivalled in the jewellery world.

All measurements are approximate

I think the pink version is gorgeous but impractical for me. I added the grey one to my basket and then saw that they had pendants to match the earring set from the last TSV so I got one of those in Black and white instead. if they are really nice I may get the Golden one too as I have nothing to match those earrings

Love this so I hope the quality matches the look. I missed out on it last time. It actually made me come out of retirement from QVC - the white is my first QVC purchase in weeks.

Love this so I hope the quality matches the look. I missed out on it last time. It actually made me come out of retirement from QVC - the white is my first QVC purchase in weeks.

I really like this TSV too, and these days I work out how many of my clothes will work with an item of jewellery before buying. There are too many languishing pieces sitting in boxes because they don't go with enough. Like you thatu I hope the quality is up to the hype, maybe compare opinions when they arrive?

I was very tempted with this, but went for a set of 3 bracelets instead, they were expensive, but I'd get more wear out of them, i have a similar necklace to this when it was a TSV years ago...

I like the TSV too but I spend most of the year muffled up in layers of clothing so my neck is never seen. And then in the summer I keep it covered to keep the sun off it.

I love these & would have been tempted but I have two from when they did the same necklace one TSV but without the magnetic clasp. I bought the dark blue & the lilac/pink then so these colours are too similar. I nearly went for the grey mix but think I might get something else from the range instead of the TSV this time, watching to see if anything calls to me!

Latest posts

Back