Lola Rose Rosi Necklace TSV 12/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from lovely stones the design is not going to set the world alight is it? Boring in fact would be accurate description.

To be honest I only pay LR prices for a stunning design because otherwise they are overpriced. I have purchased loads of her type of bracelets and neckless at much better value and some of her items can be tiny when you see them in real life. Mind you she does have a good eye for mixing the colours.

A little dissapointing for a TSV, the design is a bit samey. It reminds me of the Penny necklace that I purchased, never wore, then sold on ebay. I'm actually quite glad I'm not keen on it as I can save my money, having had a bit of a spluge recently!

I have no self control and went for the necklace in Flower Agate. I also then had to have the matching bracelet. I thought they would look nice with my denim dresses. Also obsessed with smock dresses from ASOS!

Didn't want the necklace but found the matching bracelet before it was aired. Ordered it at midnight and glad I did cos it's now on wait list in the colour I wanted, bright.

Hope the colours are as vibrant in real life.

It is very boring the same old same. When i went to Birchwood they had loads of the last TSV scarf and they all had pulls and holes in them.

I think my love affair with Lola Rose has well and truly ended. Was having a poke through my pieces and really couldn't persuade myself to wear anything today. The only things i like are the pjs - not the flannel button ones but the cotton batwing ones - lovely!!!!

I really don't 'get' Lola Rose at all (especially as I could make most of it for a quarter of the price) BUT my mum liked the leopard print/lace print wool scarf (think that was the tsv one) and see it's on amazon for around £22 in pink yesterday. As are several bracelets down to £15 or so... Worth a look if you're a fan..!

Latest posts

Back