No!No! Professional Hair Remover TSV 15/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't decide whether to try the No No. I suppose it might be worth a try with the MBG.

I can't decide whether to try the No No. I suppose it might be worth a try with the MBG.

The M BG is much longer than when I purchased mine, or I would have sent it back. It takes a very very long time to do one leg and you need to do it several times a week. Unless you have the time to devote to it I would look at one of the other systems albeit they are a lot more expensive.

Just wondered if anyone has any info re price point and EPs? Think I'll give it a go if there's the extended MBG. My 'tache is getting out of control and laser treatment didn't work. Getting desperate! Ty xxx

Just wondered if anyone has any info re price point and EPs? Think I'll give it a go if there's the extended MBG. My 'tache is getting out of control and laser treatment didn't work. Getting desperate! Ty xxx

wont know either till the day usually & you will get the extended money back garantee but if its like the others its very mixed reviews

I have a very early No!No! model bought for about £50 in a Debenhams sale and I'll admit I didn't use it religiously at first. Then I went back to it the following summer and managed to get my lower leg virtually hair free, but it is a commitment. Mine is mains operated only, which doesn't bother me, in fact it means it's always ready to use I suppose. So if you have gadgets gathering dust in the cupboard I wouldn't go for it because you have to use it every couple of days for months. In the summer, though, it's only akin to shaving legs every time stubble comes through.

The other thing they should emphasise is that the burning (thermacon technology in NoNo speak) doesn't completely remove the hair even though it may be killing the root, so the legs don't instantly feel smooth after use. They provide a buffer to smooth away the remaining burnt stubble, use this gently because it can feel like sunburn if you scrub too firmly. I didn't bother because my stubbly remains weren't really visible even though I could feel it.

Now I'm faced with a dilemma; my NoNo doesn't work on the bikini line as it's head is too wide so do I go for the TSV to tackle this and the underarms actual area? Hmmm. I tried the model I have under my arms but it felt too hot and I gave up; my NoNo only has one heat setting.

Finally, I'd never removed my arm hair as it wasn't visible. I tried my NoNo on my lower arms and in a single use all my are hair was gone and has never grown back so I wonder whether the same is true on virgin leg hair, if you know anyone who has never ever shaved, waxed or otherwise removed their leg hair?

I'm always the lone voice recommending NoNo whenever there's a TSV, it worked for me but need commitment. HTH.

I plan to stick with it, epilating is leaving me blotchy (on my face). I had a laser and used it every week for 6 months, nothing happened. I rang their CS who said to give it another 6 months, which I did, with not a thing. I called back to be told it would work on my hair / skin combo but since I'd had it a year, couldn't get my money back. Gutted.

I will give it a good go with the No! No! And hopefully I won't have a gigantic Mexican moustache! Xxx

I cant believe a brand that gets so many low reviews, keeps getting Tsv's, yes some of the reviews are because of the customer is lazy etc , however 95 ,1 star reviews out of 152 reviews speaks volumes. Qvc Give Tsv's to brands that deserve them!!!

I have a very early No!No! model bought for about £50 in a Debenhams sale and I'll admit I didn't use it religiously at first. Then I went back to it the following summer and managed to get my lower leg virtually hair free, but it is a commitment. Mine is mains operated only, which doesn't bother me, in fact it means it's always ready to use I suppose. So if you have gadgets gathering dust in the cupboard I wouldn't go for it because you have to use it every couple of days for months. In the summer, though, it's only akin to shaving legs every time stubble comes through.

The other thing they should emphasise is that the burning (thermacon technology in NoNo speak) doesn't completely remove the hair even though it may be killing the root, so the legs don't instantly feel smooth after use. They provide a buffer to smooth away the remaining burnt stubble, use this gently because it can feel like sunburn if you scrub too firmly. I didn't bother because my stubbly remains weren't really visible even though I could feel it.

Now I'm faced with a dilemma; my NoNo doesn't work on the bikini line as it's head is too wide so do I go for the TSV to tackle this and the underarms actual area? Hmmm. I tried the model I have under my arms but it felt too hot and I gave up; my NoNo only has one heat setting.

Finally, I'd never removed my arm hair as it wasn't visible. I tried my NoNo on my lower arms and in a single use all my are hair was gone and has never grown back so I wonder whether the same is true on virgin leg hair, if you know anyone who has never ever shaved, waxed or otherwise removed their leg hair?

I'm always the lone voice recommending NoNo whenever there's a TSV, it worked for me but need commitment. HTH.
Jude I am determined to use mine on a very regular basis this year to give it one last go as I agree that without that level of commitment it has no chance of working.
Have you purchased new heads and if so do you have a source of a good value supplier as I have heard that they are very expensive?

Jude I am determined to use mine on a very regular basis this year to give it one last go as I agree that without that level of commitment it has no chance of working.
Have you purchased new heads and if so do you have a source of a good value supplier as I have heard that they are very expensive?

I was sent a bundle of heads by a lovely forum member a while ago so I've just been working my way through those. I'm not sure when to replace the heads, and probably should do it more often. I also don't notice a lot of difference between the heads for long or short hair, and can never remember which is which so I go over both legs with one type and then repeat with the other an hope I've caught all hair - not a very scientific approach. I'd probably look on ebay and Amazon when the time comes. I'm not sure I can justify the TSV price just for my underarm and bikini line.

BTW the burnt hair really smells - like burnt hair and pervades the whole house so maybe they should do a yankee candle upsell to go with the TSV! They mention it but I think they skirt around it during the presentations of the No!No!

I cant believe a brand that gets so many low reviews, keeps getting Tsv's, yes some of the reviews are because of the customer is lazy etc , however 95 ,1 star reviews out of 152 reviews speaks volumes. Qvc Give Tsv's to brands that deserve them!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with you. To this product have another TSV spot with its poor reviews is not very good. I wonder if they rely on people just ordering items and never checking reviews?

Well it sets off a whole new item number so maybe they live in hope of better reviews this time? I suspect they make enough money, despite the high level of returns, to make it worthwhile for the vendors and QVC to keep selling it.

Tried the no no and returned it - it leaves you with stubble - which is never a good look

I recommend the philips lumea - I bought mine a couple of years ago and used it religiously for around 3-6 months (legs underarm & bikini) and have been hair free for the last 2 years - brilliant. Cant recommend it enough.

Unfortunately, I've already lost a lot of money on a laser system. My hair is white blonde, so nothing like that will work. :( I've been using a facial epilator but it leaves such a red rash, even with antihistamines and propolis. It's a nightmare because whenever I'm in bright light or sunshine it sparkles and not in a good way. Quite often people try to wipe the hair off my face because they think I have something fluffy stuck to me. Awkward. No! No! Is my last resort.

Oooooooh forgot to ask, if EPs are not showing now, does that mean it isn't on EP or does that only show up nearer the time?
TY. Xxx

Probably won't show easy-pays until just before the midnight launch if it's going to be on EP.

I plan to stick with it, epilating is leaving me blotchy (on my face). I had a laser and used it every week for 6 months, nothing happened. I rang their CS who said to give it another 6 months, which I did, with not a thing. I called back to be told it would work on my hair / skin combo but since I'd had it a year, couldn't get my money back. Gutted.

I will give it a good go with the No! No! And hopefully I won't have a gigantic Mexican moustache! Xxx

Hey BB. Do you know what type of laser you used? I had IPL at my local hospital. After 6 sessions, the nurse could see that nothing was happening so switched me to ND Yag. Now THAT worked! Was extremely painful, though.

Please let me know if No!No! works for you. I've been reluctant to try since IPL didn't work. Just thought I'd be a slave to my hormones forever.

TIA

Latest posts

Back