Tap the App

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I have an Android phone and had an iphone prior. Used the Q App for a while now-it's great. I update it when prompted. I have just been prompted to update again but I am reluctant. Reading the details of the update-it says it is updating the permissions to effectively raid your social media contacts. Why on earth would Q want to do this? Facebook tries to do this too. I do not want a company to raid my MSN outlook or social media contacts. I just want to use the App to shop quickly. Does anyone know why they do this? Is it best to delete the App and use the mobile or desktop sites in future? Yes, I am a technophobe.

I'm also a technophobe and I wouldn't use any apps that do anything other than what they say - direct me to a website. I think it's sinister when companies try to invade your privacy by getting at your social contacts. I don't want to give away anyone else's details. I order (what little I order now) on 0800 524232 then check my account online.

I`m really thick when it comes to any technology ..what I don`t like is if I go on a website looking at clothes for example for ages after they keep popping up even if I`ve bought something..its as though you are being tracked!!

Latest posts

Back