Presenter guest combinations.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
Which guests and presenters do you think work well together or drive you mad by being annoying or OTT?
I've just switched off due to the irritating combination of Kimmy Mendelshon (kim&co) and Marverine Cole. MC does seem to have toned down the eye rolling and facial acrobatics but when teamed with The Kim lady's awful droning voice I have to watch another channel or risk throwing something at the telly.

I feel much the same about jF and the Butler and Wilson guy, too much butt kissing. :mysmilie_12: and hero worship.
Alison young and Mally ar also insufferable together. But I think yankee canndle Stephen or Rosa are both great as long as Charlie Brooks isn't presenting. I also like Alison Keenan, she's so classy and non-hysterical I could watch her flogging tea bags.

Another awful combination was LisaSnowdon and Sarah Grittiths whom I usually like unless she starts hyperventilating:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_13:about the products like she did yesterday on the L'artisan parfumeur show.

Last edited:
I agree with the post above ... but imho the biggest ass kisser is Craig Rowe and just about any guest, if they asked him to jump he would ask how high. I have also given up on Julia and Simon Wilson... they are cringeworthy together. Alison Young seem to get a bit OTT with Richard Ward ( the royal hairdresser)lol
Lisa Snowdon and Dale F seemed to do a bit of flirting when they were on together. Another ott guest is John Barrowman who imo will flirt with anyone male or female. I can't stand the man and his idiot grin.....:mysmilie_11:

I agree with all the comments made in the previous posts. I always got the impression that Simon Wilson didn't like J Franks his body language.and general manner were always very frosty. I can't stand the woman and it was quite nice to see her trying to suck up to Si and him just not having any of it. Sometimes he was quite hostile towards her (I know it's naughty but I used to get a lot of pleasure watching her squirm) lol

If I thought really long and hard I might, just might, find one presenter and guest who do not annoy the hell out of me, but my brain is just too frazzled this week!

Almost everybody who presents with Lulu Guinness and the other Lulu !

Any presenter who fawns over their guests irritates me, so I guess that's all of them except Kathy and Jilly who are just themselves no matter who the guest is. JF irritates me when she's on with either Lulu G or Marie-Francoise, because she plumbs the depths of Fawn (I had to search for the polite word).

I think Rosa is lovely with almost anyone, and Steph(v?)en is growing on me, as he relaxes more and gets more experience. Most of the presenters seem to enjoy the YC hours, and I love seeing people genuinely having a good time.

Simon Wilson used to bug me, but then I was stuck unable to escape one hour and realised that he's actually quite compassionate and feels genuine fondness for his staff. I find the B&W shows unpleasant when he is paired with anyone fawny (thanks to thatu for the word!), and that means Julia, Sara Griffiths and Jill Franks. Everyone else seems to work well.

Did anyone see Julian Ballantyne and Kelly Hoppen? Now there was a memorable train wreck! Control freak meets amiable bumbler. I bet she came straight off air and insisted that her contract be amended to guarantee she NEVER had to work with him again.

Chloe is good with a wide range of guests. She gets on well with Mally, Kim, in fact most guests she is on with.

The best presenting combination for me is Debbie Flint and her Ipad , its a joy to watch ...................................... Not!!!!! :mysmilie_51:

Didn't know DF has a presenter sister (double Del boy LOL!) one combination that should annoy me but doesn't is Dale and the veronese lady, Ginetta she keeps him firmly in his place while she talks about /sells the jewellery he was very good on the Bill Skinner show last night.but he's very creepy when the guest is an attractive woman under 35 he can't help but indulge in "grandad flirting". I agree that Chloe is lovely I really do like her style she comes across as wanting to learn about the products and asks the questions I would ask myself. I'd like her to more jewellery shows and yankee candles hours too. I wish they'd put Craig on more, I have a real soft spot for him. I know he grates on many but I find him amusing and easy on the eye.

Simon B when he is on with R Jackson pair of them get on my wick not much better when dale is on with him either.

I insist that Jill Franks does more shows with Lulu Guinness because I get the feeling that LG can't stand JF and I just want to see Lulu whack Jill in the mouth with a posh bag when Ms Franks tell Lulu "she's not worthy". Err, Jill, it's "we're not worthy" if you even want to say that you silly woman. Also, Jackie Kabler isn't good with Lennie of Nina Leonard. I think SHE'D like to whack HIM. Also not sure about Catherine on Richard Jackson's shows.

I like Kathy T with Marla Wynne.
Kathy seems to really like this range and they seem to bounce well off each other!

I would say Chuntley doesn't like sharing the limelight with anyone, everything has to be about her or qvc and not the actual product.

Latest posts

Back