DSR rules

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Thanks to this forum I became aware of DSR which I have used with Q to my satisfaction I have bought a blouse from another supplier and don`t like the fit on me so emailed them cancelling my purchase using DSR I got an email back saying that`s fine as long as I have the blouse back to them with seven days of receiving it then they will action the refund ..I fully understand about the refund but thought I would have a little longer than 7 days Is this correct?

That is interesting especially as it seems to me that the supplier has to give a refund even if the consumer hasn't returned the goods.

That is interesting especially as it seems to me that the supplier has to give a refund even if the consumer hasn't returned the goods.
No I said they will refund if the garment is back with them within the 7 days
" I got an email back saying that`s fine as long as I have the blouse back to them with seven days of receiving it then they will action the refund "

thanks everyone for the info

For a simple soul like me when you look it up its very complicated to read, anyway its back in the post so hopefully they`ll have it back in time
thanks again everyone

Latest posts

Back