Ali K & Lulu compare Fillers -- an observation ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
I observe this evening the difference between two types of cheek augments.

Ali K - Juvederm - the thinner liquid, Lulu, Radiesse.- toothpaste consistency

There are marked differences in results. The Juvederm more often, gives the fat face swollen look, whereas the Radiesse offers more of a sculpted Look. (Lulu)

Sadly with Radiesse, once its in, its in. (self-dissolves after 1 year)

Radiesse has no option for removal via an antidote such as Hyaluronidase (Wydase) which dissolves Juvederm.

This evening I notice Lulus cheek has some dents during her facial dynamics, and if Radiesse misbehaves - dents, migrates, etc, its stuck that way, unless she is happy for it to be cut out.

Once again Lulu should not be selling these facial solutions whilst sporting so much fake 'liquid lift'

Kudos to the rest who keep it 'natural' Cathy Kangas (Prai) Judith Williams (Phytomineral) amongst others.

I thought the hour was motor-mouth to the extreme, and might suggest they should have botox injected into their tongues for future presentations!

I'm surprised that Ali K is happy to have "foreign substances" injected into her body after the terrible experience she's had with cancer. I'm not saying these botox products cause cancer but I'd be scared that the body would try to reject it and trigger something nasty. Perhaps I'm being alarmist.

I watched Alison K yesterday and thought she looked great , I couldn't care less if shes had any work done or not ( personally I don't think she has, it could be due to medication shes on that's changed her face shape) , aslong as shes healthy again then that's all that matters, life's to short so if she wants to have injections etc then she should go for it.

I'm surprised that Ali K is happy to have "foreign substances" injected into her body after the terrible experience she's had with cancer. I'm not saying these botox products cause cancer but I'd be scared that the body would try to reject it and trigger something nasty. Perhaps I'm being alarmist.

Many of these products are inert and merely concentrates of products already present in the body (hyaluronic acid being one). Things like Radiesse are a different thing altogether.

Latest posts

Back