bad timing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

seasiders

Registered Shopper
looking at the tv guide looks like JF must be having some time off which is good as i can't watch when she is on but i am also going away at the same time .hope she is not going to same place as me

i don't think she's going anywhere... she's "ill" because of her recent lost dog.
she seems to be taking it quite badly, understandably

i don't think she's going anywhere... she's "ill" because of her recent lost dog.
she seems to be taking it quite badly, understandably

I thought this was just speculation; now it's fact? That's how rumours start isn't it?

Doesn't JF usually go to Florida at this time of year for 2-4 weeks?

Jill always seems on air for long periods followed by a long period off air. It is they way she has worked for years.

Doesn't JF usually go to Florida at this time of year for 2-4 weeks?

She does seem to go away for a longish holiday quite early in the year so you are probably right. I know she was off sick (last weekend ?) but I didn't hear anyone say what was wrong (it's not our business and I wouldn't expect to know) so I've no idea if the dog going missing has anything to do with her absence.

I think, as always, people read too much into things. It's most probably just her scheduled annual leave.

I thought how well JF have been doing her job... when she must be so worried about her beloved dog...

I don't think I would go away for 2-4 weeks if my family pet was missing. Especially if it was like a child to me.

I think its a case of she's damned if she's does and she's damned if she doesn't with Jill franks.

Latest posts

Back