Elemis One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Should be on 3 easy pays when it airs of £20.52 ...

Elemis 3 Piece Pro-Collagen Love Your Skin Collection

QVC Price: £75.00

One Time Only Price : £61.56

P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Piece...05843.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@7aee7aee

Elemis three-piece Pro-Collagen Love Your Skin Collection. This set contains Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask and comes with a handy cosmetics bag. Treat yourself and revamp your skincare routine to this luxurious Pro-Collagen Love Your Skin Collection.

Contains:

•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - designed to help reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase hydration
•1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g) - designed to sweep away makeup and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin
•1 x Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (50ml) - designed to uplift and hydrate the skin, helping to minimise the signs of ageing
•1 x light blue cosmetic purse

I've just been looking on Ebay and worked out that QVC want £18.97 for that cosmetic bag because I could purchase all three items for £48.54 from Ebay.
Unless buying a TSV (generally speaking), buying Elemis from QVC is just too expensive. Well for me anyway.

I've just been looking on Ebay and worked out that QVC want £18.97 for that cosmetic bag because I could purchase all three items for £48.54 from Ebay.
Unless buying a TSV (generally speaking), buying Elemis from QVC is just too expensive. Well for me anyway.

They charge extra for the 30mbg and because its on easy pays :mysmilie_59:

Elemis 6 Piece Skin Survival Collection

QVC Price: £77.00

One Time Only Price : £62.64

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece...05853.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@4fd44fd4

Six-piece Skin Survival Collection from Elemis. This six-piece skincare collection features products especially designed to cleanse, tone moisturise and revitalise your skin leaving it feeling smoother and looking younger. If your skin is feeling a little under the weather and you need to re-energise your skincare routine, look no further than the Skin Survival Collection from Elemis.

Contains:

•1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) revitalise and nourish the skin, whilst thoroughly rehydrating dry and mature skin
•1 x Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, aromatic cleansing milk, helps restore the youthful bloom to dehydrated and mature skin
•1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml) - natural exfoliating fruit enzyme action to smooth, brighten and clarify the complexion
•1 x White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover (125ml) - gentle super efficient way to cleanse and condition the eye area, one sweep is all you need to remove even the toughest eye makeup
•1 x Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (50ml) - exude health and vitality with this energising skin radiance balm that instantly brightens tightens for a smooth, even and luminous complexion.
•1 x Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream (100ml)
•1x Navy & White Bag

Elemis 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection

QVC Price: £120.00

One Time Only Price : £99.12

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-4-Piece...05848.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@73be73be

Elemis four-piece Anti-Ageing Collection. A luxurious collection containing Elemis's Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, Gentle Rose Exfoliator and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. Indulge your skin day and night with this Elemis anti-ageing set.

Contains:

•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (100ml) - designed to help reduce the visible depth of wrinkles and increase skin moisture
•1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - a luxurious cleanser fragranced with sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli, and formulated with plant extracts, rich shea butter and white beeswax
•1 x Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml) - gently exfoliate the surface of your skin leaving it silky soft and smooth and helps hydrate and refresh your skin. Rich in cucumber extracts and vitamin C, also contains jojoba beads
•1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) - a rich night cream formulated to oxygenate the skin, helping to improve elasticity and target the signs of ageing

Latest posts

Back