Yankee Candles TSV 21/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think there will be samplers, withour holders included if I heard right on a show Julia did with Steven.

Well if its samplers I wont be buying , that mayb a good thing as I have loads of Yankee candles on the go.

Ugh I HATE samplers. I can see the sales pitch now...
"It's a great way for you to try different fragrances"

which really means...

"It's a great way for us to get rid of a load of random stock"

I use samplers in the "mixology" trio thingy. Great for using up ones you don't like. Also use a sampler in the downstairs loo or when hubby and I have a "kitchen date" lol. I am trying to get rid of mine rather than buy more so unless it's a collection of my favourites then a definite no from me.

I'm actually starting to run low on samplers. The last collection/TSV I bought was the hamper one and although I have plenty of the melts left, I've not got so many samplers. I all depends on what's in the set & the price.

Melts and/or electric warmer for me please!

I wonder if you saw the link Autumn provided to Rhys Candles of Swansea in the YC bargain thread from 19/2. I bought the same electric warmer that Breakerange shows in a picture. Very nice and it came very promptly, and when I spoke to them I found them very helpful and friendly.

Depending on price, this is a winner for me. The only fragrance I don't like is Lemon Lavender. Don't need the gift box, but it is pretty. Looks to me like this TSV/collection is geared as a Mothers Day gift.

Not interested in this Tsv and think the gift box looks very old fashioned

think the gift box looks very old fashioned

I know what you mean, but I'm strangly attracted to this type of design. My partner calls me old before my time (I'm 27) lol! I love it.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but I'm strange attracted to this type of design. My partner calls me old before my time (I'm 27) lol! I love it.

Opps sorry , I just dont think that kind of gift box goes with the Yankee Candle brand tbh :(

Latest posts

Back