Ultrasun TSV 3/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the heads up, but before you buy, check out the prices online of what you want to buy, ie not necessarily the lip stuff etc that they put in the bundle. If you want all the extras, that's fine, but I've still got aftersun I don't need from 2 years ago. I posted in the Reasons Not To Buy from QVC a link to Ultrasun SPF30 500ml which is £10 cheaper than QVC, and they and other sites sell other Ultrasun products as well. The site I used is gorgeousshop.co.uk but there are others, so do your research first and if Q's price is still competitive, fine. But buyer beware.

Can you give a link please, Julius? I'd like to compare like for like (ie SPF30 500ml or more).

Boots sell 2 versions of Soltan SPF30 once-a-day application sun-cream:

1) Soltan Once Kids 8 hour play spray:
200 ml for £17 so 500 ml is £42.50 for equivalent amount unless you count buying 3 for £54 as a guide; or

2) Soltan Once 8 hour play Kids Hypoallergenic Lotion SPF30:
50 ml for £5.50 or 500 ml for £55.

edit added: If you buy less than about £40 online you pay extra p&p if you can't get to a Boots store.

500 ml Ultrasun at various outlets is £39.

The Soltan reviews are mixed.

Link provided here.

Unless, of course, someone knows better. :happy:

Last edited:
I used the Superdrug own brand suncream "Solait" with tan accelerator ingredient last year and found it excellent and always on special offer.

I bought one of the TSV's last year but didn't end up going away because we moved house, so I have that for my holiday this year. Interested to see what it is though, always am. lol!

I used the Superdrug own brand suncream "Solait" with tan accelerator ingredient last year and found it excellent and always on special offer.

I used the same one last year & found it easily on a par with anything I've used over the years & their prices are fab.

I'll definitely be using it again this Summer.

Soltan is great. I always get some around this time of year when Boots have it on 2 for 1. I use Soltan "Once" Face SPF 30 for the face and just a normal Soltan SPF 15 for the body.

As for lip care. Uvistat SPF 50 is by far the best. Another good one is Nivea Sun (comes in a yellow stick - it's mineral based so works immediately). I have used all of these products in the UK, France, Spain, Lithuania and Dubai. Not once have I burned.

The Tsv has two options..

Super High Collection:

Supersize Family 30spf 200mls
Extreme 50spf 150mls
50+ Face 50mls
After sun 125mls
Ultra Lip

Glimmer Collection:

Supersize Family 30spf 250mls
Gimmer 20spf 250mls
Face 30spf 50mls
After Sun 125mls
Ultra Lip

Video on Wills Fb page ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=255111248004126

The Ultra Sun woman is enough to put me off to begin with, her hysterical, ranting and raving and preaching to everyone.

Latest posts

Back