Diane Gilman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Is it me or was that 10am show boring in the extreme .. 3 styles of jeans ( one style in four sizes presented under different item numbers ,... signature pocket plaque ) mostly winter colours ..I was expecting some new styles brighter colours for summer.. and the tops... variations on a theme in winter weight too!! Signature pocket plaque are getting a good airing on the 2pm roll out too :(

Hmmm....I see what you mean . I've never paid much attention before as they don't do my size. But is Ms gilman a tad too desperate when claiming anyone can ' rock' her skinny jeans ? The whole message I am getting from her is too much tan, too much hair is trying too hard. The outfits are very samey: jeans+ oversized t shirt /sweat shirt or jumper with no shape and washed out colours and a few Quacker factory style tacky spangles

The model with the long blonde hair is very beautiful though, she really is the serene opposite of Diane. But the clothes make her look frumpy.the jeans are too short for her , oh God high heels don't help. Not a good look.

I know jeans are jeans at the end of the day but i think if they had gone on the rails at Asda there would have been as much choice to cobble a show together ...just wish I could get out and about independently then I wouldn`t let it annoy me so much!!..... have a pair delivered in 3 different colours says the money bags presenter..!! :(

Latest posts

Back