Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tulip

Registered Shopper
He does a 3 week course on fashion, now he is a professional stylist,
What a load of rubbish

Is being a professional stylist much use on QVC? They repeatedly tell us that certain colours or colour families suit everyone (I look like death only very slightly warmed up in pastels) and that certain styles will flatter all different shapes, so there's not much styling needed there!

Well, now that Glen C has lost his marbles concerning his own fashion sense, at least there are stock phrases to fall back on that even a turnip could use i.e. dress it up, dress it down, little white T shirt (WHY are they always LITTLE ???????), wear it with pumps or heels, desk to dinner (in my case office to sink), OR even the new one ............... TABLE TOP DRESSING, YEAH !!!!!!

Now they have a new 'stylist' will they get some stylish fashion items for him to present?

Now that he's a fashion stylist, let's hope he can style some jackets for himself that actually fit on the sleeves without being skin tight.

Isn't one just "stylish" or not? Surely he's just learning to style along the lines of the course tutor's opinion and viewpoint; and once "styles" move on does he then need a refresher course or will he evolve into a "stylist" for all time?

Newflash: Next summer Miceal Murphy will be taking a 2 weeks crash course in brain surgery so form an orderly queue for that lobotomy you've always promised yourself! Accesorise your procedure with a natty little maxi gown with cheeky open back!

He's done a course...they were doing a hard sell on pocket hankies in blazer pockets I think!

Well, now that Glen C has lost his marbles concerning his own fashion sense, at least there are stock phrases to fall back on that even a turnip could use i.e. dress it up, dress it down, little white T shirt (WHY are they always LITTLE ???????), wear it with pumps or heels, desk to dinner (in my case office to sink), OR even the new one ............... TABLE TOP DRESSING, YEAH !!!!!!

This made me laugh so much I almost choked on my kitkat! (it was the Turnip, LOL).

And of course not forgeting that "CRISP white shirt" that apparently everybody has in their wardrobe.

Imo Miceal looks more like a stylist than Glen the present guru...I know which I would trust to dress me. Glen looked like an nomad today...I think he was trying for the out of work artist look...LOL

Latest posts

Back