Anyone Remember The Dermawand ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Im sure this was mentioned on here last year but cant find the thread, but did anyone buy the dermawand when it was on ideal world a few years ago? Ive dug mine back out and have been using it for the last week , It makes such a difference with my skin, not sure why I stopped using it tbh. No idea why it disappeared from IW but they or Qvc should bring it back.

Thanks DD, at least one person remembers it lol, Im on my second one after dropping the first by accident , luckily we had an Ideal Wold Outlet shop at the time and managed to get another one from there for around £10 I think , must have been a good 4 or 5 years ago now, Cant believe the price of the DermaWands now, On AMazon there around £75, im sure I originally paid around £40 for it, but this must have been 6 years ago now.

I have one but forgotten how to use it ..will have to google and see what comes up..can`t even remember what it was supposed to do :(

It is intended to tighten saggy skin and help reduce lines and wrinkles. I love the ozone smell it gives off when using. I still haven't used it again since the thread started. I will get it out of my dressing table drawer later and use it.:mysmilie_59:

Well if that`s the case mine will come out too I`ve had it years so more in need of it now than when I bought it lol

Latest posts

Back