thoughts.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
I wanted to set this thread up for all comments regarding the earth scattering news we have now been given.... This thread can be used also for the build up, how you're feeling, hopes for the future, to do with BID Tv and not silly unimportant issues like world peace etc..

Less than 4 hours to go....

:mysmilie_3:

I feel anxious.

But I fancy i'm not as anxious as the poor buggers who are owed millions by the rotten shysters.

Funny you say that I was wondering about a young artist who put his pictures up with PS a few weeks ago ... I bet he's owed a few quid..

Mikey has left the gym and on his way to the studio...

Funny you say that I was wondering about a young artist who put his pictures up with PS a few weeks ago ... I bet he's owed a few quid..

Mikey has left the gym and on his way to the studio...

I think that when you're relying on the utterly atrocious Mike Mason to launch a relaunch it kind of says everything about what's to be expected.

They're like a pathetic gambler whose down to his very last chip, it's devastatingly desperate.

I'm thankful for this thread stunning!, I need it, I need to say these things
I have such mixed feelings - the main one is anxiety, I'm scared Bid will be no more then what will I do for car crash tv? (I know it's not just about me) but my revulsion at some of their tactics (and DP in particular) makes me want the likes of Split Ends, Gollum, DP (especially DP) Schlock and Neil jobless and unemployable (I know that's really uncharitable of me) I don't wish them any ill but I want them to realise their responsibilities
I'm not a nasty person but I hate injustice - I feel so many people have been shafted by this company that what goes around comes around
thank you for listening, I feel better now, thank you everyone :whew:

Mikey has stopped at Acton Poundland....I hope that's a gift for his goddess and he's not stocking up for later!

nah mate, that's tonights products he's picking up on his way in, it's their new business model! :mysmilie_15:

Will it be the assistants are coming back ? And will it be selling some iphone for £500. Or some gold plate jewellery ? Or some fashion items exclusive to bidshopping.
If so same old bid then.

I have telephoned Mark Zucherwhatname and Twitter to warn them because they have had to rent massive server racks to cope with the Twittersphere and Facebook going into meltdown with the news from bid tonight.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I'm thankful for this thread stunning!, I need it, I need to say these things
I have such mixed feelings - the main one is anxiety, I'm scared Bid will be no more then what will I do for car crash tv? (I know it's not just about me) but my revulsion at some of their tactics (and DP in particular) makes me want the likes of Split Ends, Gollum, DP (especially DP) Schlock and Neil jobless and unemployable (I know that's really uncharitable of me) I don't wish them any ill but I want them to realise their responsibilities
I'm not a nasty person but I hate injustice - I feel so many people have been shafted by this company that what goes around comes around
thank you for listening, I feel better now, thank you everyone :whew:

I don't think its going to change much as the presenter said earlier they have a lot of gardening products coming up in the future weeks/months (can't remember which). It was when he was selling that irrigation system thing for the garden.

For f#cks sake mark ryes!!! Stop telling me there is manic stuff going on

spin that camera around. hell, tell them i suggested it.

I think the whole interweb thingy will crash under the weight of the historic moment which everybody is talking about. I expect a statement from HM The Queen and David Cameron tomorrow.

Mikey is at the studio, inhaler in hand and ready to go to make up...
Police on stand by, Heathrow starting to slow down, cats living with dogs, its all going on now!

Latest posts

Back