What's the best thing you have ever bought from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I was thinking about all the money I have spent and wondered what was the best thing.
I think mine is Philip Kingsley maximiser, it's totally improved the look of my fine hair. I buy elsewhere though to find the best price

What about anyone else?

Revitalash (I would not have tried this if it had not been for QVC's 30 MBG) and a pair of Markon flat boots that I've got in brown and black that I have worn and worn and worn. I've just had the black pair repaired again but I don't think I'm going to be able to do so again, and that will be a sad day :(

Although I buy a lot of skin care and Yankee Candles, the best one thing would have to be my Northern Nights feather bed because it made such a change to my quality of sleep. Not that that has made any difference to my dark circles, lol!!!

In terms of anything that's actually made a difference to my life and not just been pretty, either Wintertrax or Emus. The former mean I can actually go out in the snow at all, the latter that I can walk in comfort after years of struggling to.

Without doubt it's my Samsung netbook. In the 6 years I've had it, it's been used at least a couple of hours every day, been abroad with me and been dropped but it still functions fine. I'd be lost without it and tablets just don't appeal.

The best thing I ever bought for my home is the Cooks Essentials Reversible Griddle. For the first time in my life I can now produce decent - actually fabulous - steaks. It, obviously, does a lot more than steak but steak is the one thing I could never get right despite trying lots of different pans over the years. If it ever breaks down, I will immediately replace which says it all really.

The best thing I have bought for myself is the Gatineau skincare range which has given me back plump, glowing, tightened, silky (I could go on!) skin which I thought was gone forever.

The Ice Grips(Winter Tracks don't do a size 3), when we had the big freeze in NI in 2011(?), I was out tramping around as normal.

The Microplane original TSV, still using it and it has never gone blunt.

Plants that the gardening man said were frost hardy, they arrived dead according to my friend the gardener. They were rubbish . My neighbour bought them too an the same thing happened to her, what a non-blooming waste of time, energy and money. Never again will I listen to this annoying hyper-active little man flogging seaweed lawn food and dead plants.

For me it's the Gtech AirRam and the golden Gark, the latter being absolutely brilliant when the Autumn comes and the leaves from the surrounding trees descend on my garden. (I cleared 14 wheelie bin bags full last year :thinking: but the Gark made it really easy.)

Plants that the gardening man said were frost hardy, they arrived dead according to my friend the gardener. They were rubbish . My neighbour bought them too an the same thing happened to her, what a non-blooming waste of time, energy and money. Never again will I listen to this annoying hyper-active little man flogging seaweed lawn food and dead plants.
If that's your best thing, I hate to think what your worse purchase was :wink:

OPI and Liz Earle - i wouldn't have had the confidence to try them without the 30 day MBG and haven't stopped using them since.

electric tart burner and yankee candles, Emma Hardie Moringa Balm and Mally make up. None of which I would have tried but for QVC.

electric tart burner and yankee candles, Emma Hardie Moringa Balm and Mally make up. None of which I would have tried but for QVC.

And me, the first yankee candle item I ever bought was the white tart burner with the hearts on and I use it so much, have bought others since but it remains my favourite, I also have used Moringa balm and Mally make up since joining this forum and love both, not sure i would have tried them without reading the posts on here, thanks for the great tips ladies!

My best purchase was the Airam , I know its not the most glamorous thing but I use it every day and it does save time & effort :mysmilie_59:

In terms of what is used the most, my memory foam topper, microfleece bedding, Vitamix, easiyo, red carpet manicure, Yankee candle tart burner. I do love my airam too. I also found this forum which has provided loads of tips and advice

Latest posts

Back