Ultrasun "anti-pigmentation" product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QuiteVacuousChat

Registered Shopper
Just watched the usual waffle from Abby. Ultrasun has a new product for the face (Item no:205014) that claims to be both anti-ageing and anti-pigmentation. Does anyone know what ingredient makes it "anti-pigmentation"? Does it reduced the appearance of existing pigmentation or aim to reduce new pigmentation issues (like any standard sun creme would anyway?).

I know she's just someone who runs a marketing company but I'm a little suspicious when there's no mention of the super new ingreejunts.

Own Up Who stole this product from the Beauty Bash ? Abbey just announced on the first day of the beauty bash , someone stole the product lol :mysmilie_15:

In the Will video she seems to claim that this will stop the pigmentation that already exists below the surface from coming through. I find that hard to believe. My pigmentation patches are the shape of my old fringe and I've been bald as a coot for 25 years. I'll use my usual rule: if it sounds like cobblers it probably is.

Own Up Who stole this product from the Beauty Bash ? Abbey just announced on the first day of the beauty bash , someone stole the product lol :mysmilie_15:

Someone stole the Liz Earle No.100 fragrance too. Caroline Archer mentioned it on the first show after the Beauty Bash.

I'm baffled as to how Ultrasun claim their products are anti-ageing when they're all packed with alcohol.

I've just bought my first ultrasun - the face 30. If it offers uva and uvb protection then why would an anti-pigmentation product be necessary? And if an anti-pigmentation product is necessary then doesn't that make the rest of the range redundant? I saw the presentation and didn't really get the point. I can definitely see the need for a good sunscreen and want to give untrasun a go but the anti-pigmentation cream just looked like something dreamt up in the name of product development...and higher pricing. Any regular users have any ideas?

The Soltan SPF30 Once for the face is really excellent & much cheaper. It's £11 & on BOGOF at the moment. It's 5* UVA too. I'll be getting a fresh bottle for this year

Someone on the Q Facebook page posted the other day they bought their's in SpaceNK last week. So much for the big QVC launch.

Any product which has a high SPF can declare its self anti ageing. Strange but true. Even normal sun care if the SPF is high can say its anti ageing. Because the sun ages you so if you are protected from the UVB(I think these are the ones which age you????), its anti ageing. The documentary which the woman doctor did some years back said this(she was talking to biochemists and this was stated. She even went so far as saying you could just wear it instead of moisturiser with wild claims of what it can do), oh this was the one where the Boots wonder product was classed as one of the best and the sales went through the roof.

Latest posts

Back