I purchased from Shop at Bid and the call lasted me ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How long was your call

• Total voters

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hope this is ok starting a new thread for this but thought it would be great if we could get how long it took various people to get their purchase on the new 20p a minute line to see if it is more or less expensive without it getting lost in other threads. My cynical Bid head tells me that if it was cheaper than it was before they would have been shouting it from the roof tops on opening night (along with a detailed explanation on what MeMike Mason meant by cheaper call)

I would, really love this thread to prove me totally wrong and that this is a cheaper way of calling now

A very interesting thread subject although I doubt I'll be able to say as it's most unlikely I'd ever make a phone order.

For balance it's worth noting that Ideal World also charge 20p/minute.

Me too, but I might be prepared to for the benefit of research. Would always normally buy on line....Haven't seen anything I want to buy yet, also too far away from payday!

A nobel thread sir.

It's one and only flaw is too many of us know better than to purchase anything haha

but i am also curious

Me too, but I might be prepared to for the benefit of research. Would always normally buy on line....Haven't seen anything I want to buy yet, also too far away from payday!

The only thing I ordered in recent times was Panjaban and as it seems they've been shamelessly shafted by the shysters it's unlikely I'd order anything now.

It's mostly muck (of course).

Personally I would advise anyone thinking of buying anything from this channel (and Price-drop) to avoid doing so until after the creditors' meeting on Tuesday 18 March 2014 at 2pm which is six days from the date of this message, especially as most items may not be dispatched until after Tuesday if you place an order at any time between now and next Tuesday. You don't want your money trapped in a nasty dispute between seller and supplier if the CVA proposal gets rejected.

Of course if you use a credit (or certain type of debit) card to pay for items you should be protected, but is it worth the hassle of cancelling the purchase afterwards if the worst does happen?

Personally I would advise anyone thinking of buying anything from this channel (and Price-drop) to avoid doing so until after the creditors' meeting on Tuesday 18 March 2014 at 2pm which is six days from the date of this message, especially as most items may not be dispatched until after Tuesday if you place an order at any time between now and next Tuesday. You don't want your money trapped in a nasty dispute between seller and supplier if the CVA proposal gets rejected.

Of course if you use a credit (or certain type of debit) card to pay for items you should be protected, but is it worth the hassle of cancelling the purchase afterwards if the worst does happen?

That's very good advice PP, maybe it is best to give them a swerve for now even if the desire for Gollum's Mop is overwhelming.

*sits on hands till after the 18th*

Shouldn't be too difficult, unless the worry angels appear :wink:

Edit: oh I say there is a vote in already and it took them 8-11 minutes!

I'm embarrassed to admit that was me but please ignore my vote because I thought the poll was to estimate how long we thought it would take to order from them. I didn't twig that it was a poll on actual waiting times because I didn't read PJ's post properly. :mysmilie_847: Hopefully, PJ will be able to erase it. :wink: I did wonder why I was the only one to have voted.

I have ordered a few things from them in the past but I won't be ordering from them any more because I don't like the new format, as prices seem far too high for what we'd get. I no longer order much from any of the shopping channels. I usually manage to source things cheaper elsewhere.

oops i voted b4 i read the thread, i thought we had to guess how long it took you , ooops :(

I'm embarrassed to admit that was me but please ignore my vote because I thought the poll was to estimate how long we thought it would take to order from them. I didn't twig that it was a poll on actual waiting times because I didn't read PJ's post properly. :mysmilie_847: Hopefully, PJ will be able to erase it. :wink: I did wonder why I was the only one to have voted.

I have ordered a few things from them in the past but I won't be ordering from them any more because I don't like the new format, as prices seem far too high for what we'd get. I no longer order much from any of the shopping channels. I usually manage to source things cheaper elsewhere.

That's ok

haha deanos has joined you :mysmilie_17:

Maybe getting somebody that has actually bought will be difficult

I'm embarrassed to admit that was me but please ignore my vote because I thought the poll was to estimate how long we thought it would take to order from them. I didn't twig that it was a poll on actual waiting times because I didn't read PJ's post properly. :mysmilie_847: Hopefully, PJ will be able to erase it. :wink: I did wonder why I was the only one to have voted. I have ordered a few things from them in the past but I won't be ordering from them any more because I don't like the new format, as prices seem far too high for what we'd get. I no longer order much from any of the shopping channels. I usually manage to source things cheaper elsewhere.

Nothing to worry about at all :)

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back