Pet Hair Remover.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I almost posted this in the reasons not to shop with QVC forum, but that is not what I am saying. Item 503468, carpet set of two pet hair removers at £10.00 + £2.95 postage, is available on ebay, at £5.99 for one, with free shipping. Personally, I would go with the Q, because of the MBG, and also I would want a second one for the car. The saving is minimal - 97p if you bought two on ebay - so I would buy it from the Q in case you had any problems with it, you may have a bit of a hassle with ebay
Just thought, if anyone didn't buy because they didn't want/need two, ebay is an option.

Now, Baloo, you wouldn't be telling porkies, would you? Bev Cressman says it is brilliant! Just joking! You should have used your MBG but, having said that, to pay to return such a comparatively affordable item, probably isn't worth it. Glad you gave that feedback, mum was thinking of going for it. I always take what the guests/presenters allege with a huge grain of salt. I have said this on the forum many times : never have I made a purchase based on what is said about it on air. The ultimate objective is to optimise sales, an achievement upon which their performance is rated, on the whole.
I have a dad and son boxers and, contrary to popular belief, they cast terribly. The reason I haven't gone for this yet - and won't now - is that it didn't look as if it would be a very effective tool.

I have a cat and a labrador/ Golden cross and there is hair everywhere. I was on waitlist for this and it wasn't worth the p+p to return. Gave the other one to my daughter who has 2 cats.

Latest posts

Back