Ronen Chen Dress on Julia!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia you are NOT a size 12 in that range

Why oh why won't Julia stop pouring herself into Q clothes in a size which is at least one size too small.

It isn't a crime not to be able to say I'm in a size small or 10/12. You are doing neither yourself or the viewers any favours.

It's ****** hideous. I don't think it would flatter anyone. I was just about to start a thread on the very same thing myself. Surely Julia can't have looked in a mirror and thought she looked nice. Mind you most of the Ronen Chen designs are horrible if you ask me. The prices are a joke too!

Hate to say it but she looks absolutely awful in that and the colour is not very flattering either, surely she looks in a mirror before she comes on set,

Totally agree with you. Nearly choked on my brew when I heard her say she was in a 12. They don't do themselves any favours trying to sausage their boobs into a garment which is too small. I don't think they'll ever learn.

Can't believe the powers-that-be actually let her stand in front of the cameras looking like that....must have used a shoe-horn to get it on!

Not a good look! Was it a size 'small'? if so Julia needs a 'large'.---and a range of Spanx.

Mentioned in another post---this was not a good look.If she said she was wearing(poured into) a size 12 then she needs to try at least a size 16.

I think she is in denial she has put weight on, a larger size will look a lot better and surely more comfortable.

She seems to have gained weight, giving her a more portly, stout figure. She looks more like a size 14/16 I would say.

Julia has put quite a bit of weight on just lately, maybe it could be medication, she is wearing a dark dress now, but imo it is rather too fitted for her figure...

Whenever the presenters ask the models which size they`re wearing, the usual answer ( except for what they class as their plus size models such as Joy) is a size 10 or a size small. Surely Julia must see that she is miles bigger than the models and if they`re wearing a size 10 or a size small then how the hell does she think she fits into a size 12 or a size small ? She sees herself constantly on the monitor, from all angles and unless she`s blind then she must notice the bulges, the way things pull on her, flatten her boobs and the ridges across her back. Or is it a case of the old saying " Oh to see ourselves as others see us " ?

I fully acknowledge that Julia has gained weight which happens to the best of us but surely she could see that this dress did nothing to improve the look and only emphasised the issue. Please Julia, take a long look in the mirror and accept that the way you appear on screen has a major impact on the decision of whether to buy or not from a particular brand!

I met Julia a couple of years ago and, apart from her chest, she was tiny. She probably has gained a bit of a spare tyre since then but I think having bigger boobs can make one look big all over in certain clothing shapes.

julia looks quite tiny in hieght only. she is very short and having a lager bust makes her look round. all the other presenters are quite honest about thier size. debbie flint has lost a lot of weight and still says shes a large or medium.

If QVC stylists (Micael, are you listening?) can't get it right for the presenters even, why should we trust that they'll get it right for us, their customers? That dress is so unflatteringly small it made Julia balloon out. AND she needs a hair stylist, whether she likes it or not and whether she chooses to or not. The hair does not flatter. In my opinionated opinion.

Waiting for squeals from the "it's her hair so she can choose to do what she wants with it" gallery who may or may not be forum members who have just said, like me, what she shouldn't be wearing...
:mysmilie_10:

I wouldn`t trust a QVC stylist as far as I could throw them !
I`ve seen their " styling " ......

I think Julia's about 5'4" or 5'5" dizzy heights that I can only dream of! (I'm 4'12":mysmilie_19:)

Latest posts

Back