ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Richard Jackson's Slug & Snail Control & Plant Invigorator Health Care Kit

QVC Price: £30.00

Today's Special Value Price : £19.98

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jackso...04447.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@14841484
Richard Jackson's Garden Care Kit. This set includes Plant Invigorator Spray, an environmentally friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic way to help control pests and powdery mildew disease, and Slug & Snail Control, which are safer slug pellets made from naturally occurring ferric phosphate. Due to the recent mild, wet winter this year is set to be one of the worst ever for plant pests; give them the heave-ho with Richard Jackson's Garden Care Kit.

Keep the pests away - Plant Invigorator is a safe way to control many pests including greenfly, blackfly, whitefly, red spider mite, mealy bug, scale insect and lily beetle.
Use on all types of plant - Plant Invigorator can be used indoors and outdoors on all plants including edible crops which can be harvested immediately after spraying.
Safe to use in your garden - Slug & Snail Control pellets can be used around flowers, fruits, herbs and vegetables, outdoors and in greenhouses. Crops can be harvested immediately after application if required.
How the pellets work - slugs and snails are attracted away from plants to eat the pellets. They stop feeding and disappear underground to die, so there are no ugly slime trails or dead slugs or snails left on the soil. Pellets are particularly resistant to rain but, over time, will break down producing nutrients to feed the plants.

Contains:

•1 x Plant Invigorator Concentrate (500ml) - dilute to produce up to 50L of solution
•1 x Slug & Snail Control Pellets (500g) - will cover 100msq.; certified for organic use
•1 x hand sprayer (500ml)

I've recently bought this kit from QVC:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jackso...c=504576-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-504576

I'm new to gardening and thought it would be a good starter kit both in value and in the collection of items. I wanted the plant food and the container mix primarily and when I added them up on QVC's website, it worked out only a couple of pounds more to buy this set and get another 3 items for it. These items turn out to be the Plant Invigorator in the same size from this TSV and a larger box of Slug Pellets. I didn't actually know what the plant invigorator was until seeing this thread, but I must same, I'm pretty made up now with my purchase.

I'm even more made up to read that the slug & snail pellets are safe for pets. However, I have also just leant that the TSV has the plant invigorator is concentrated, which I think mean there is more in this than in the collection I've bought (I'm still happy though).

I've read this on Richard Jackson's blog:
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/richard_jack..._re=PROMOTIONS-_-eSpotHome-7-_-Blogs&sc=ESPOT

Also, the TSV is now live if anyone wants it:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jackso...or-Health-Care-Kit.product.504447.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String%3b%4014841484

the plant invigorator is a really good product the best thing he sells. I am not good with acers and two years ago one came into leaf and suddenly died. I left it for dead for a few weeks then I sprayed this on after talking to my sister. within a couple of weeks new leaf buds and its never failed since. I will be buying this as I use it as a foliar feed and it does invigorate ailing plants. if it kills pests as well I am buying.

would not buy the pellets tbh but its not the main item

If he is so good at developing pest control why can't he develop something to stop him pestering us.

the plant invigorator is a really good product the best thing he sells. I am not good with acers and two years ago one came into leaf and suddenly died. I left it for dead for a few weeks then I sprayed this on after talking to my sister. within a couple of weeks new leaf buds and its never failed since. I will be buying this as I use it as a foliar feed and it does invigorate ailing plants. if it kills pests as well I am buying.

would not buy the pellets tbh but its not the main item

I watched some of the Tsv Launch and couldn't believe he said that Raymond Eversion introduced him to the plant invigorator several years ago . So its not actually Richards product, he just put his name on an existing product :mysmilie_10:

But this is what he does with a number of products if i remember correctly lawn magic was sold on ideal world long before he started selling it, with a few added extras no doubt.

bit misleading but i imagine a lot of people do that in business lol items get rebranded re packaged relaunched all the time. even renamed

Latest posts

Back