Reaffirmed my faith in QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
I've recently had a major issue with QVC and their customer services...

An item I'd ordered arrived and it was not as it was described, so I contacted QVC customer services and was told to just return it for a refund, the item was electronically, so royal mail weren't willing to accept it, and there isn't a local HERMES drop off location around with me, so i called them to ask what my best option was as I work and cannot make arrangements for it to be picked up from house.

Spoke to the rudest customer service agent I've ever experienced, EVER! who lied through her teeth to me (giving me false information) and arguing with me that its all my fault that it needs to be returned... even though it was their fault...

Angry and sad with them, i was preparing to never shop with them again, I phoned them again last night, and spoke to someone lovely, who sent me a prepaid special returns label for royal mail, which they cannot turn away apparently...

still unhappy with the previous agent I wrote an email to them using their online email service.

Within 2 hours I've received a reply from Q stating that they've listened to the call of the agent and she will be dealt with accordingly (this wasn't the first complaint they had received about her) and gave me a very generous credit to my account as an apology.

I love Q and have spent goodness knows how many thousand with them over the years, and their resolution of this matter shows (at least to me) that they really can be a good company to shop with, they didn't need to offer me the credit did they, just knowing that horrid woman i spoke with will not be allowed to talk to someone else like that would have been good enough.

Sounds like you've been all around the houses recently sorry to hear that. It sounds as if you had to deal with a rogue CS rep who hadn't read the Q custom service handbook. Good to know that they dealt with your issue properly in the end.

Well today I had a three piece suite delivered in a 7-2 slot by the country's number one trusted brand and it had a defective but fixable sofa. CS were good but The furniture rep was totally unhelpful, unapologetic and unsympathetic (I admit I was in a panic!) and told me I could have a fixer round tomorrow between 7-12. When I asked for the afternoon I was told Tuesday earliest. When I asked for an exact time, having waited five hours today, I was told she didn't have a fixer just sitting around waiting to be sent out to deal with my problem...... There is more but I now have a headache and cannot go through it all, but it just shows they can all be as bad as each other and it is just pot luck who picks up the phone. I never believed John Lewis would deliver defective furniture. I love that shop and feel really let down. White wine tonight I think.

Well today I had a three piece suite delivered in a 7-2 slot by the country's number one trusted brand and it had a defective but fixable sofa. CS were good but The furniture rep was totally unhelpful, unapologetic and unsympathetic (I admit I was in a panic!) and told me I could have a fixer round tomorrow between 7-12. When I asked for the afternoon I was told Tuesday earliest. When I asked for an exact time, having waited five hours today, I was told she didn't have a fixer just sitting around waiting to be sent out to deal with my problem...... There is more but I now have a headache and cannot go through it all, but it just shows they can all be as bad as each other and it is just pot luck who picks up the phone. I never believed John Lewis would deliver defective furniture. I love that shop and feel really let down. White wine tonight I think.

That sounds really crummy, just what you need with a big purchase like that, eh. Hope it gets satisfactorily sorted pronto.

Sorry but QVC will have to try an awful lot harder to reaffirm my faith. Better quality goods, lower p&p charges etc etc would be a start.

O me of little faith.

I have had a good QVC customer services experience this week too. My Bare Minerals TSV arrived without the angled foundation brush inside. I telephoned and the lady politely explained that they are unable to source spare parts from the manufacturer and offered me a postage credit instead. I was more than happy with that, so it was very encouraging, customer service is so important.

Inge x

I ordered 2 pairs of jeans on the same order (2 different sizes otherwise exactly the same) and one arrived yesterday but the other one has only been dispatched today. Work that one out Q for your 3/5 working days.

Latest posts

Back