Lorraine Kelly Coming To Qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh noooooooooooo I simply cannot stand Lorraine. That`s a 100% switch off for me when she arrives on Q.

Thanks, but I've already got some excellent guide books about Scotland. One written by a celebrity is one too many.

Will the book include the nude photos with her sitting with her legs wide open???:puke::puke:

Good Lord.No!! Who wants to see that. It might give other presenters ideas. Imagine the competitiveness urgh... do we really need another ego maniac celeb on Q?

What is it that you don't like about her?
She seems to talk through her teeth. Sometimes it sounds as if she`s singing not talking. She screws up her eyes. Simpers at certain guests. Has an annoying laugh and says "you know" a lot. Some presenters we take to, some we don`t and I`m afraid she`s one I don`t take to.

I don't catch her shows enough to be annoyed at her style so I don't mind her and her book is about Scotland and not a bodice ripper so I may forgive her!

Well you can tell its not half term when she is appearing on QVC. She is never on air during the school holidays yet makes out she is a working mother. She gets on my nerves so I won't be watching. Anyway who really wants a book full of her husbands photo's?

Lorraine Kelly.....way past her sell by date...inmho...no doubt Myleen klass will be on there soon...she gets everywhere else.....i don't dislike anybody but really.....some of these daytime telly people.....

Cannot stand Lorraine Kelly! I fail to understand how she is as successful as she is! I'm scottish and her way of speaking really grates on my nerves!!! All the fawning over people, her five-year-olds voice, her 'I'm just like you' persona, she oozes insincerity in my opinion.

Maybe they'll put her on with Ann Dawson?

I have no feelings towards LK whatsoever, as I don't watch what she does. But your 'suggestion' has got two loud, incomprehensible scots voices - nothing against scots, I have scottish blood - at full volume inside my head! Don't think I could stand it. Dawbags alone impels me to switch off. Pleased she is well enough to return to work but, from a personal aspect, I certainly didn't miss her.

Will the book include the nude photos with her sitting with her legs wide open???:puke::puke:

Was there a scandal pic in a sunday tabloid years ago, of her bare chest, in a swimming pool with a bunch of guys? I'm probably wrong, but this seems to ring a bell.
Her book, which I really do believe she wrote as a 'labour of love' (and the money does help!), isn't my bag, although I would enjoy reading about Scotland, having holidayed there with family annually as a child, but I know mum being from 'north o the border', would find it extremely interesting.
It's the celebrity thing that puts me off a bit, too. I live in a small town in Cumbria, with a great historic background - Mary Queen of Scots stayed here - so, perhaps I ought to pen a tome. Which begs the questions : 1. Would the Q devote air time to it? and 2. How many people would be inclined to buy it? As much as I disagree, no-one will have heard of me, but a celebrity would sell it. I could be a ghost writer, maybe?

Last edited:
Q won't waste air time unless there are a certain level of potential sales. Even the items with very low star reviews must sell at acceptable levels or they would not do returns shows eg those Eco ball things and Thortons. One can understand that new items may not sell as well as expected and contracts have to be fulfilled but shows returning time and time again makes you wonder.

Air time is very valuable and will not be thrown away nilly willy no matter what our opinions on the tat clothes etc are.

Latest posts

Back