Kelly Hoppen Bedspread TSV 19/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope, I'm afraid the whole taupe/blush/silver thing leaves me cold - and doesn't fit my decor.

Each to their own!

KH has just said to Dale, about the paisley stonewashed bedcover, "of course I don't get to see the finished product, I just see a swatch or a corner" and then said how thrilled she was to see how great the whole item was. Now, if I was putting my name to something, I would want to see a proper sample first to check it was as good as I expected it to be. Is that what others would expect too, or am I being unrealistic?

I like Debs Flint but, talking about a KH duvet set, she has just said "If you're not used to premium bedding, you've just had 300TC...." Are we to assume,therefore, that NN is not a premium bedding range? Incidentally, I do wish she would refrain from mentioning the great value Dennis Basso tsv at midnight. As an animal lover, I am surprised she is so keen to promote the tat produced by this hideously immoral and narcissistic individual. There is a wealth of difference between 'merely' (!) presenting his shows, and actively plugging his range.

Latest posts

Back