Alexis has pneumonia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
Poor love.
It's a horrible illness, very debilitating, painful, and has a long, slow convalescence.
I wish her well.

Mind you, her replacement is doing very well, at what must be quite short notice!

I hope she gets better soon. It is a horrid illness which several of my family members have suffered in the past. I am enjoying watching the L'Occitane representative though. Her and Pipa are working very well together.

She'll be fine with proper care. 5 separate times, once with a partially collapsed lung, once 'flu at the same time and I'm still here. I think I am anyway.

She`ll be fine once they find the right cocktail of antibiotics to treat her. I had the displeasure of having pneumonia and it took 18 months and several variations of tablets to finally kick it into touch. I was much older than Alexis so hopefully she`ll bounce back fairly quickly with a good doctor and good medical care.

poor Alexis ...i haven't been here for a while and saw this post...my son was three years old when he caught Viral pnuemonia...a whole week in hospital...i was frantic...i agree the antibiotics are marvellous and will help get her well no doubt...Get Well soon Alexis...without them my youngest baby might not have been here.

poor Alexis ...i haven't been here for a while and saw this post...my son was three years old when he caught Viral pnuemonia...a whole week in hospital...i was frantic...i agree the antibiotics are marvellous and will help get her well no doubt...Get Well soon Alexis...without them my youngest baby might not have been here.

sorry i meant 3 months old ....either or...still a worry no matter how old your babies are .....

Poor girl. I had it last year and it was months before they got the right medication, and it takes longer still to recover after that. Not a disease to be taken lightly. I wish her well.

Oh dear, that sounds awful. I've no experience of it myself but obviously know it's meant to be very nasty. Hope she's much better soon.

dreadful illness and I wish her well. the replacement is fantastic and doing a great job

My nearly 85 yr old father was hospitalised earlier this month with pheumonia.He's normally quite sprightly & doesn't look anything like his age but this seemed to have knocked him for six.

He's now at home & recovering slowly but surely,anti 'bs just finished but he's still on some fluid tablets as still a little fluid on his lungs.He is also getting his appetite back & cooking again which is fab considering how ill he's been.

It's a horrible illness but recovery is excellent & I'm sure Alexis will be fine with plenty of rest & care.

Latest posts

Back