Not Chloe again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Reminder popped up for the Cozee Home hour. When I pressed select, who is presenting? Chloe Everton. I cannot stand any show she is in, so switched over immediately. As a lifelong Man U supporter myself I can, however, relate to the frustration and disappointment she must be experiencing right now. Apart from that, I just cannot watch her. Under no circumstances.

Chloe Everton is a bit of a chav. She's all mouf innit. I dislike hearing people bang on about football and talking of being "gutted and hurt." People are gutted, devastated and hurt when they lose a loved one, not when a meaningless game is lost.

Chloe Everton is more Rimmel than Gatineau! More Miley Cyrus than Astrud Gilberto! She's a moufy chav with nicotine-stained fingers.

I like Chloe too. Q has a wider demographic than it used to have. They need presenters to appeal across the board.

It is a real pity they don't have a range of products more suited to her. If we oldies think the products are old hat just imagine what someone in her age range must think. The stuff isn't even original enough to call it "vintage". When would she ever wear the like of M hope. YK maybe but the rest?

I know in shops they sell things outside of their own personal taste but they don't have to talk for a solid hour at a time gushing about when and when they would wear the awful overpriced stuff.

Does anyone know what happened to her tooth? Poor Chloe, I imagine it's very painful. When I was a kid I chipped my two front teeth, not even immediately noticeable to look at but the cause of terrible pain for weeks afterwards.

There's something vulgar about football supporters / supporting, even moreso when they are women! I don't know why, but once I saw footage of a drunken Delia Smith shrieking on the terraces. Awful! Football culture is common! I don't mind playing football but am not in the least bit interested in watching it and pretending that this team instead of that team is so much better than any other.

i like chloe... she's a much needed different style of presenter...

... I agree totally - Chloe is a breath of fresh air - not full of her own importance like some of the presenters (ie Roberts) ... :nod:

I can't watch her, as soon as I see her presenting I switch channels both her and Richard Jackson are presenters I cannot watch.

There's something vulgar about football supporters / supporting, even moreso when they are women! I don't know why, but once I saw footage of a drunken Delia Smith shrieking on the terraces. Awful! Football culture is common! I don't mind playing football but am not in the least bit interested in watching it and pretending that this team instead of that team is so much better than any other.
I think Delia said "come on lads let's be having you" which is a rather indelicate comment from a middle aged woman.

Latest posts

Back