Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Mundane question but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a decent mascara? I've been using Lancome's Definicils for years, but they have recently changed their formula and it's no longer the same. I find that any brand I've tried is dry and doesn't cover lashes very well. They never work as they show them on the demonstrations and it's driving me up the wall trying to find one that works, even all the latest innovations. I've tried all the brands QVC sell as well but I still haven't found what I'm looking for! Thanks :)

Before switching to the Mally one, Moth's mum I used Clinique naturally glossy mascara for years. They did it in black and brown and it was always lovely to use. Maybelline great lash mascara was another I liked, much cheaper and a much thinner consistency.

I've tried tons of mascaras over the years & always return to Maybelline Great Lash.

Give it a try,at least if if doesn't work for you then you won't have spent an extortionate amount of money x

I hate Great Lash, on many beauty forums we can never understand the love for it?????

Clinique is nice. I find the cheaper brands very brittle or rather your lashes are using it.

Some brands seem to dry out pretty quickly,YSL is brilliant but it does dry out quickly. By Terry expensive at £31 does seem to stay wet a long time. I wait until I get £10 incentive from SpaceNK and they buy. I only use Brown or Burgundy.

I use Clinique Naturally Closest in jet brown. No irritation, neither too fat nor too thin brush head. You have to ask for it, it is never on the display stand, oddly.

My friend is very keen to try the Guerlain Noir G de Guerlain, every time we have a mooch round cosmetic counters in department stores she always gravitates there! The outlay is quite a lot, but it is refillable.

Estee Lauder double wear mascara is good, it stays on well but is also easy to remove.

Latest posts

Back