Bibi "off"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I wish the woman guest from this range would take a hike and take all her overpriced tat with her.

Come to think of it Yong Kim can go in the black bin bag too. (It all looks crumpled enought to have come out of one in the first place).

Im not a particular fan of either range , however they both continue to have Tsv's so both must sell well and have a following , its like them Charlie bears, there so over priced for what you get , yet there wheeled out every few months,

Sorry! I like both but wish they were a bit cheaper.

Maxine used to annoy me (an accent I just can't take to) but one day she was on and was so funny I just sort of clicked.

Good job we all have different tastes, it's what makes the world go round.

i completely agree, its very overpriced, i have 1 piece from the bibi range, a bracelet i bought as a TSV months ago, which is lovely, but i'd not be buying more in a hurry, especially after i ordered the matching necklace and it was just awful!

Yong kim also looks tatty to me, very expensive crumpled pieces of fabric that have randomly been stitched together imo... i've never been tempted by this range not even when its on easy pay or at a oto price...

Latest posts

Back